DQ tonight 8-16

Discussion in 'Walla Walla' started by Gravey86, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Okay, so let's meet up at DQ tonight at 6pm. If your not sure where its at, it's by the safeway @ plazaway by the fairgrounds. Numbers in my profile if you need to call.

See hopefully some folks tonight, if not then I get Ice Cream and a ride:mrgreen:

2. I should be there. I'll try to grab a friend or two.

3. Cool, see ya there John. I'll try and get ahold of Tom and Aaron too.

4. wow u r on your way back?? I did not get a chance to meet you while in spokane...have a safe trip

5. Made it back yesterday at 7pm, I told kurt next time we head up i'll give him more notice and Sonia will have her bike too.

6. Damn! Missed out again! although i probably wouldn't have been able to eat anything still woulda been fun to hang out. pnw is going in my bookmarks that I have to see every day... maybe that way i'll remember to check this more often...

7. Planing a ride for this coming weekend

8. hm, not sure i'll be able to make it on a ride... My best friend is coming down from Wenatchee this weekend so I'll probably be hanging out with him. Haven't seen him for a month or so.

But we'll see.

9. Give us all some NOTICE and we can do a ride w/a Bike Night

10. Wouldn't hurt to post your meet ups in the Tri-City section as well. I'm always down for a ride up there but forget to check the Walla Walla section when I'm on here most the time :)

11. Problem is that very few come over to Walla2 from TC. We had 4 or 5 last time for Sushi. Talked about riding from here to TC though.

12. Have fun raining here no riding all week:angry7:

13. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Hey! We are headed to WallaWalla for Lunch with you at the brewery
    TOMORROW!:mfclap: