close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dropped bike due to illegal gravel in alley

Discussion in 'Westside' started by adidasguy, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Texasl

Texasl Totally Charming Retired Moderator

Unless the neighbor uses something large, such as drain rock, even rounded rock will pack and is a negotiable surface.

Trust me, I was not too hard on the OP. I could have followed my first reaction to his whining, but I did not wish to head out to band camp. :ninja:

2. You said Hard On

Rat likes this.

3. Texasl

And you noticed. :nana

Rat and fyrejunkee like this.
  4. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

+1

Hope the dude doesn't ride in the rain; I once heard, that was some really slippery shit. But could one sue Mother Nature???

...AJ

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  5. Texasl

Sadly, there is probably some shyster that will file the case and some court that would hear it. :roll:

6. Trying to stand up for this guy made me LOL. Future darwin award winner right here.

Jims08Z06 likes this.
  7. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

Aww....he got so butthurt he deleted all his posts.

8. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

Hey Op, missed a couple!

9. Never mind what?

10. [​IMG]

Oh crap....Not again! No more illegal gravel

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  11. crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup:

Heh heh....I was going to flame that whiny b*tch this morning when the thread was first posted, but got distracted. It looks like everyone pretty much put him in his place.

By his "logic" perhaps I should sue Yamhill County for the "trauma" of having to ride through 4" deep of freshly laid 2 inch minus gravel that went for over 3.5 miles on Nestucca road earlier this summer. Now THAT was knarly. I stayed upright...it just took some patience and care.

Hell, if I can handle that, a young gun on a GSXR should be able to handle that lame shit he's whining about.

This has been the most entertaining thread all week. Maybe he should sue the company that makes Cracker Jack too, as it seems he must've received his MC license as a prize from a box of it.

Rat and fyrejunkee like this.
  12. I missed his first post when he started bitchin about "ilegal gravel" and whining about his so called trauma.. So started looking thru the pages and all i can say is :mfclap: :mfclap: crackup: crackup: crackup: Good job sir

Subscribed crackup:

13. WTF did I just read? I'm suing for the trauma my life took on for reading all these never minds. Thanks to those who quoted the OP's original post.

I guess I should sue the town of Marblemount for the illegal gravel where I dropped my bike on the side of the road..... :roll:

Dropping bikes is a part of riding, it happens to EVERYONE. Grow a pair, shit happens.

God damn twat waffles I swear.

Game on!

kd7svh likes this.
  14. Have you thought about suing the company that sold the gravel?

15. i say we turn this into a photo tag type thread we should see who can get the best illegal gravel pics crackup:

16. ok go

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
    fyrejunkee and Real Fast Travis like this.
  17. Ok this thread is full of win now. I gotta get out there and get some pics!

18. OMG Awesome. Rep'd for teh funnies.

19. I'd rep if I could. That is $&@! Hilaarious