ducati? emerald downs?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by cbrider, Jul 15, 2012.

1. cbrider

cbrider
    Expand Collapse

just curious as to what the ducati event going on at emerald downs was about?

2. Swanny

Swanny
    Expand Collapse

It was a by "invitation only" extended test ride promotion.

I got an invite via email through my Cycle World subscription for responding to a questionnaire about what Ducati I was most interested in riding.
    I do a lot of surveys for them as well and I think that might have had something to do w/ getting picked. They offered up the Diavel to ride...but sadly, I'm out of town and couldn't take 'em up on the offer.

3. cbrider

cbrider
    Expand Collapse

ok thank you. They had a couple tents and quite a few bikes and it looked interesting and was surprised i didnt hear anything about it on here.

4. Dave R

Dave R
    Expand Collapse

wasn't much advertised by dealers locally from what I saw. Pretty sure if you showed up today with gear and an endorsement they would let you ride a Multi or a Diavel. Rain may put a damper on things.
    http://www.ducatiusa.com/demothediavel.do

5. firedad

firedad
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    meh
    It was through cycle world and ducati... Had to be invited and confirmed. Only 10 bikes, the diavel was the one being ridden, the multi's there were for the press.

6. Norainy

Norainy
    Expand Collapse

Should of just pulled in and asked,wass up doods? Couldn't have hurt :secret: