Ducati service/maintenance needed - Location near Walla Walla?

Discussion in 'Walla Walla' started by diannab, Jul 6, 2011.

1. diannab

diannab
    Expand Collapse

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a motorcycle shop in or near Walla Walla, that can do regular maintenance on my Ducati Monster 796? Does anyone know of a place this side of the mountains? I was hoping to bypass a trip to the Ducati dealership in Portland (MotoCorsa) and/or Redmond. Let me know.

Thanks!
    Diannab

2. odin544

odin544
    Expand Collapse

Not that I'm aware of. Ducati Seattle is the place to go IMHO. I'll be heading over there soon. I know there are some racers in WW. Maybe they could drop it off for ya?

3. odin544

odin544
    Expand Collapse

I'm retarded :angry7:. Are you talking just oil changes, etc.? If so, USA Honda should be able to take care of it. Or any other shop for that matter. As far as the 7500 mile service, etc, it would need to be hooked up to one of those there fancy dancy Ducati computers. And only Ducati spends the $$$$$ on those things and all the updates.

4. diannab

diannab
    Expand Collapse

Yup, it's my 500/1000 mile maintenance check up. But thanks for the info and replying to my post.

-Dianna

5. james1300

james1300
    Expand Collapse
    Track School Dazed

Big Twin in Boise, ID.

Big Twin
    208 336-0367
    2816 S Orchard St, Boise, ID 83705

Triumph, Sales, Parts, Ducati, BMW

Big Twin is about the same distance away as the wet side dealers.

#5 james1300, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  6. nuK

nuK
    Expand Collapse

First service is just an oil change and visual inspection. That's it. I didn't take the 1098 in for the first service. I just changed the oil/filter. Of course you can certainly pay them more to do more, but all that is required is oil/filter. If you're in the PDX area don't forget Cheshire Motorsports. They did an awesome job on my 7500 mile service.

7. james1300

james1300
    Expand Collapse
    Track School Dazed

It was a good thing the origional owner of my 675 Daytona took it to a Triumph dealer for its 1st service.
    After I bought it (2nd owner), it had a problem. Triumph told my dealer they would not cover the problem. Because it had not had its 1st service performed by a Triumph dealer.
    The origional owner had saved the 1st service reciept. It was with the bikes paper work.
    Triumph ended up fixing the problem.

8. Gravey86

Gravey86
    Expand Collapse

I think I was next to you at lunch time at the light on 2nd and rose. If so that thing is sick. Dam good looking bike!!

9. SingleTrackin

SingleTrackin
    Expand Collapse

learn how to do "regular" maintenance your self. Will be better in the long run for you, your bike, and your bank!