close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

East Meets West 2010 Food Thread

Discussion in 'East Meets West' started by Chic_Rider, Jan 11, 2010.

1. You know how I get business done...

There is no I in TEAM

2. I have reserved camper site #33 :)

3. Thanks! Sorry you won't make it. :( But yes, there will be sticky chicken. Is it May yet?

4. Good gawd woman... give the chicken time to thaw crackup:

5. Soooo...SiX 'n Chic...does this mean you two won't have time to go visit Lizi? Hmm? :) Imma bet she-sa not likey that very much...

Oh, and I'll likely be down for SiX's sticky-chix...the leftovers I tried at her house were awesome...I can only imagine what its like fresh out 'o teh pan!

6. I'm sure Lizi will understand. Besides I make regular visits to her establishment. :mrgreen:

7. Well, I think we should skip makin lunch. Have some kind of coffee/breakfast thing and then come back and heat up dinner. I don't wanna miss a chance to harass Lizi! Besides, I'm hoping to have the cafe going.

8. I have some other stuff in the works which would require I stay at camp and the point of doing the food is so people who ride there don't have to pack their own or go spend a buttload of money eating at restraunts.

I'm not sure I'll be able to ride up there anyways unless I can figure out how to get the bikes and the camper up there. :tard:

SailorKate is planning on coming again this year and hopefully her man.

9. Sweet! Stucki is planning on it as well as the others from our site last year. So if Stucki and your sis come, we'll have two professional chefs on site.

10. I'd like to make a suggestion.

Thai Peanut Chicken with white rice. It's inexpensive food that stays hot for a while, is easy to make, and reheats very well, plus it's delicious. The more peanut sauce the better...

11. zx14r

zx14r Guest

what would be the food price per person for this cooking of yours? and would it be all u can eat or just one plate per meal?

12. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

You could give 'em a blank check...or a get co-sign'r...
    how 'bout purchase 2+ portions?...and offer an extra meal to a weary fellow PNW'r.
    As a great Chef told me one time... "feed'm, don't fat'n 'em"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  13. We'll figure out pricing as time draw closer to the event and we have a better grasp on the menu. :mrgreen:

Mithras: +1 on the Thai Peanut Chicken

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  14. changing your appetite from clam sauce?:nana

15. :mfclap:crackup: LOL .... but seriously that goes on the EMP thread.

16. I'm in for having someone else cook for me. :evil4:

17. Yes let's stay on topic here people :rant

18. Thanks Mithras:

Well I'm thinking about snagging site #32 also, we will be able to have more space. :mrgreen

So far there are potentially 8 people already in our camp and if all goes well there will be a few more. WOOT! I just love a good party.

19. CREPES? simple + easy + filling
    Sweet or Savory...
    French toast wouldn't be a bad thing either to soak up all the mmm special liquids abound at this endeavor crackup:

up to the body how long it'll stay down :)

20. I definitely think a hangover station will be in order. :mfclap:

Hangover Kits I could put something together like this. Or at least have the main stuff available.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010