Easter Sunday Ride!*!*!*!*!

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by gixxerjeff, Apr 3, 2007.

1. gixxerjeff

gixxerjeff emw2k9 beer pong champions

So i just got off the phone with srps13 and we discussed a ride on sunday. Meet at top of spiral highway at 11:00am. kick stands up by 11:15.

we we go can be the usual to the rattlesnake and back or if anyone else has aqnypther suggestions they can throw them out there. if you have any questsions call me 360-305-7328. ill bring a camera and lets show pnwriders what the pullman/moscow-lewiston/clarkston people are about.

o ya the weather is suppose to be in the low 70's.

2. srps13

I'll be there.:ninja:

3. gixxerjeff

update on riders...

-srps13
    -gixxerjeff

i should have my new boots and hopefully my new pants by then...

4. I am coming down from a night with the gf in coeur d' elene if I get back early enough I would love to come meet/ride with you guys.

5. Van

Van

I love that the spirial,anatone,rattle run is starting to be called the usual.

6. gixxerjeff

i will be lieaving from pullman

7. ill be leavin from pullman as well

8. Soul

we're the most spoiled fuckers in the world..:mrgreen:

9. srps13

Dave are you ever going to get your bike back?

10. Soul

I hope so. I have tried not to pressure Ben too much, but I'm startin to get anxious. As soon as I saw the weather and the numbers "70" I'm like a little puppy that piddles when excited.

11. Alright well for anyone who wants to meet in pullman, I'll be getting to Starbucks at around 10:15. We'll be leaving just shy of 10:30 so if you want to stop by for a cup of coffee before the ride feel free.

12. valleybusa

valleybusa Speakerphone Bandit

becky and I will be at the top of spiral at 11. if anybody cares.

13. gixxerjeff

<-----this guy cares!

14. I might be there. Depends on if i get my new tire (it has about 2 miles on it) scrubbed in by then or not.

15. gixxerjeff

you have 70 degree weather friday and saturday, it better be scrubbed in by then! come to starbucks and meet us at 10:15ish

16. srps13

You missed that discussion at bike night. Late Apex was saying how track riders will take a brand new stickered tire out to scrub them in on the track. Just ride like you normally do just down a notch and you'll get them well scrubbed on spiral. We won't be racing up and down the road or at least I won't due to the size of the group we're expecting. So don't worry about your fresh tires.

17. gixxerjeff

ya im wondering how quick the cops are gonna show up if we have say 10+ bikes on the spiral!

18. lol yeah i was kinda wondering about the speed of the pack, i won't not ride, just not as hard. If there will be that many people there then i will be also unless some unforsen tragedy happens

19. gixxerjeff

so here is the update of who is comming

-gixxerjeff
    -srps13
    -valleybusa
    -harrison767
    -vennom (maybe)
    -epond83 (maybe)

someone mentioned they would bring friends to. so there may be more, and im sure some will just show up. looks like its gonna be a fun 'little' ride