Eburg Bike night March 29

Discussion in 'Ellensburg' started by dogmeatk, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Just posting early so you guys can mark your calendars!

6:00 PM

D&M @ 3rd + Pine

Tell your buddies and make sure to post here if you plan on being there!

2. i am on spring break.

count me in. (assuming the weather is good)

yakima roll call?

3. I generally work to close every day (6pm) so I can't make it on time...

However, if the weather is cooperative, and anybody shows up, and y'all haven't buggered off by about 7-ish, then I may be in.

I do miss coffee-and-motorcycle gatherings...

4. Good to see someone picking this up. :)
    Hope to make it to one this summer.

5. Oops! Looks like I have class from 5 to 8 on tuesdays this quarter! Won't be able to make tuesdays :(

Move to mondays at 6? What do you think?

6. this is likely one of very few weeks i'll be able to make this due to school

7. Can you make monday?

8. not i this week is too crazy boss in town an all

9. i can make pretty much any day next week, got my work schedule and i only work days and its spring break at school

10. i could make a trip on friday?

11. this keeps bumpin around. lol.

12. i know right... well lets get together so we can plan what works for both maybe just one big night as we are both pretty small towns

13. Sorry, I will probably be traveling west on friday for the MS Walk.

I will be walking for my mom, who has MS. Click here if you would like to sponsor me! None of my friends have real jobs yet, so I am having trouble raising money :)

14. strope hit me up on my cell, its listed in my profile. we'll figure somethin out

15. Just curious how many can make it at this time and date? March 29 a Tuesday. It's hard to hit a moving target.

[​IMG]

#15 backroad adventurer, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  16. Not I. Nor any tuesday.

17. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

drop out... hit the road and NEVER look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...suddenly, EVERY Tuesday works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tho, I aplaud your verve... and good clean fun ( for all of us)...
    E-brg has had a BN already... for years now...
    Timebom and Katyonka... quit yer giggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwhahahahaahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

18. Love the picture backroad adventurer

19. So now what? Pick a day, any day, and I can be there at 6 or just shortly after. Once we have it nailed down I can make a poster and put it up at D&M with time/day and PNW/EBRG riders web info and maybe we can drum up some more people.
    Getting a new battery hopefully arriving on Tuesday so I'm eager to hop back on my ride.
    Dogmeatk I think you've become the go to dude :) Are you still on 12th? I'm still on 11th.