Edrperformance

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by BigDZX10R, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So,ive heard many good things about Eric and Edr being around the track days from everyone making big power. Last fall i contacted Eric, and brought my 2010 zx10 to him. Yes, ive been slacking on doing a review ....so, finally, here it is.
    Eric asked what i was looking for and gave me his opinion and some options. He and his crew did an amazing job and lived up to everything he said he would do. I went with the ss biuld and 2 maps. Dont have the numbers but i do have a copy of the dyno pulls i'll try to post. 180something and 190rwhp.
    Kit ecu
    kit cams, buckets, timing chain
    milled head thinner head gasket
    bazazz zfi w/auto tune map switch
    attack rear sets
    Driven clip ons
    motion pro quick turn throttle
    full akro ti
    attack gp lifters
    edr mirror block offs
    pair valve mod
    air box mod
    q2's
    integrated the front blinkers into rhe running lights
    speigler custom braided brake lines
    ecu tune/mapping
    bazazz mapping for both pump and u4.4
    things i know im forgetting....
    I was a bit intimidated to open it up at first...190 rwhp is ALOT! It didnt take long to open it up :) i have to give Eric and EDR props...he did an amazing job of tuning! My bike is the smoothest bike ive ever ridden. I have no fear of getting on the gas in a corner. It is amazing to ride! It gives me that first bike grin every time i ride it
    The only other person to ride my bike is my friend Jay, he also had Eric tune his gixer, and he was amazed at how had it pulles and how smooth it feels.
    I cannot tell you enough good things about Eric and his crew at Edr, great guys and amazing work.
    I highly recomend them to anyone wanting to do more with their bike!
    Huge thanks to Edr and crew

2. sweet!

this should have been posted on RRW.

3. Grantizzle

Grantizzle Moderator
    Staff Member

Nice. i'd like to see some pics of the dyno chart.

maybe talk to Eric and have him contact beans about becoming a site sponsor so he can advertise?

4. I'll see if i can get him to post them on my review on the Edr facebook page and post the link...i dont have them on my phone.
    Its a very usable monster. The drive out of the corners is insane...it pulls like a freight train!

5. Sounds like some nice goodies on there. Now whatcha gonna do with all that power?

6. Wyckedan

I Ride:
    RSV4 Factory
    Didn't he get perma-banned a few years ago?

7. were you not a mod yet during that shitstorm? or even a member? has it been that long?

getting eric to pay for advertising on this site has been... interesting.

8. Which is really a shame, because the guy isn't actually all that bad at what he does, regardless of what he's like personally.

9. Infraction handed out, lets keep this on topic.

10. ninjaofdoom

ninjaofdoom <a href="http://pnwriders.com/motorcycle-talk/8554

For what? lol?

11. MichelinMan

MichelinMan Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes, for what exactly?

12. Based on PNW Facebook, maybe Donny said something?

13. Let's just say Eric does a good job at building bikes... not so good at the whole PR thing... his recent stint over at WMRRA was a nice little reminder.

Nice to hear about this build though... sounds like some quality work. Would love to see the dyno graph.

14. Did someone not like Donny telling the truth about Dorn?

ninjaofdoom likes this.
  15. Grantizzle

Grantizzle Moderator
    Staff Member

i was a member, not sure if i was a mod. It was a legit comment. I figured maybe enough time had passed that the hatchet could be buried. apparently not.

16. Would be fine had he griped and bashed Dorn, I have no issue with that, that's what this section is for.

But he insisted on attacking someone else about something not related to the topic in the slightest, earned him an infraction, not my fault he has SO many infractions it earned him a trip to banned camp.

17. theJrod

theJrod Racer Extraordinaire

Question still stands...

18. Simple, see (below) explanation.

19. so now that the thread has been derailed to talking about donny...

20. theJrod

theJrod Racer Extraordinaire

Still stands...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.