Efffff You Speed Channel!

Discussion in 'Racing' started by scollins, Apr 22, 2012.

1. scollins

I Ride:
    2008 Ducati 1098S
    Recorded WSBK at 2:00 and 3:00 PM today, the first half of race one is all NASCAR bullshit? And it was recap bullshit too, WTF Speed channel???? Fuck the wife-beater-wearing-Bud-Light-swilling-cousin-fucking-hillbillies!

Grrrrrrrrr.........

tyrklnr likes this.
  2. yard sale

yard sale snowshoe kitten... prrr...
    1. kKk

lulz. me too.

3. TwistedTimes

TwistedTimes HondaKilla

+1 :mfclap: they are ubber douchey

4. #4 quik99, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  5. TwistedTimes

TwistedTimes HondaKilla

waste of a click without an "invitation code".... :roll:

6. oldrice

I Ride:
    Honda VTX1300 / 74 Harley Sportster
    Just remember, approximately 1/2 of our country likes to watch cars turn left for 6 hours. :tard:

Woooooooo! 45 seconds go by Woooooooo! 45 seconds go by Wooooooo!

Yep, that's about it.

7. dragracer1951

dragracer1951 Moderator
    Staff Member

Fuck that pissed me the fuck off
    All I got to say to Speed Channel is Fuck you, you Fucking Fucks.

8. Man I love this kind of shit on a Monday morning, I can wait to read the future postings. At least it wasn't on the Spike channel, you would have recorded 2 hours of shit that they broadcasted two or three years ago. I don't even watch that channel anymore for that reason.

Hang in there MotoGP in two weeks.

9. Wasnt race 1 shortened due to a rain? SPEED showed all 9 rain laps.

10. Anyone know if the BBC covers those races and if there are any providers (cable or satellite) that actually broadcast BBC sports?

I usually just get the gp races off torrents, as the bbc coverage is better. It's harder to find the other classes and wsbk stuff though.

11. It started as a dry race and was red flagged because of the rain as far as I could tell. F'in speed channel. I turned back just asscar recap was over 25 minutes in.

12. Same here. Settled in for a huge bike race marathon (holy crap so many this weekend...), only to rageface at shit-tastic NASCAR cutting into my WSBK.

Can we finally get SPEED to split into "NASCAR Channel" and "Everything Else"?

NASCAR and all its retarded cousins can go DIAF.

13. ^^this, me too. :thefinge:

14. Friction Addiction

Friction Addiction Power Tripping Moderator Deluxe
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    > you
    That was a huge pile of dog shit...looked just like the Copenhagen everyone was chewing :chduh:

I say they just move NASCAR to it's own channel. There is more than enough different classes to interrupt Larry the Cable guy on their own time... :angry7:

15. brit

BBC dont show it..i think Eurosport has the rights to WSB...speed tv is shite!

16. yard sale

yard sale snowshoe kitten... prrr...
    1. kKk

rebroadcasting tuesday. set dvr & cross fingers they manage to get it right...

17. So what is on that website? When you go there you have to create an account before you even know what you're getting.

18. Sorry pretty sure it was open for a bit after they moved the URL from racing-underground now its racingfor.me. Anyway its a Torrent racing site. I dont currently have any invite codes. Sorry for wasted click

19. Speed channel pisses me right off. I've always wanted to write a formal complaint but then I realized I was one of only thousands who realize how bad it is. Ok, so I get that they probably get more viewers and sell more adspace for Nascar programming, but there are plenty of 3rd rate piece of shit shows that they have running that they could - at the very least do re-airs of these races. Formula One, MotoGP, WSBK, AMA all get heavily neglected and are (as a fact of science) the most advanced levels of motorsport in the world.

At least I can pay money to watch MotoGP uncut in high def, but what about WSBK and AMA? I'd be happy to pay to watch the f'ing races but I can't even do that, so my only option is half-assed coverage.

Un-fucking-believeable. We must truly be in the minority.