close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ellensburg Riders: SAY HELLO! Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'Ellensburg' started by titan6r, Apr 28, 2006.

1. I am a student here in Ellensburg and I just got my bike. While I may be new to street riding, I am looking at reviving Titan's idea here and getting a group together to relax and enjoy the company. Ill be passing out flyers on all the bikes i see in the Ellensburg area.

2. Moving down to Eburg this week from Wenatchee gonna start in at CWU in the fall for Business Finance. How many dual sport riders are there down there?

3. Welcome to Ellensburg!

I live near Coleman Canyon 11 miles east of E'burg and ride a TW200 for longer trips I have a 2007 BMW F650GS single.

Lots of good dual-sport rides in the E'burg area in all directions. You can travel gravel roads all the way to Oregon or to the US/Can border, (being from Wenatchee you probably know that already)-again welcome.

Backroad ADV.

PS Sept or Oct I hope to spend 2 weeks in Moab riding off-road and 4WD roads and trails.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  4. Welcome to E-Burg bovaloe

5. whats up everybody. my name's kevin. i ride an 06 raven r6. it'd be sweet if we can get a group ride or bike night going soon. the weather's been perfect and now that school's out i'm trying to get more time on my bike.

6. Howdy Kevin, welcome to here. lol looks like our next bike night will be 05aug10, location tba, but its usually at D&M. I am usually floating around town on a silver aprilla futura or black moto guzzi dual sport.
    Feel free to post if your going out for coffee of frozen yogurt or whatever. We started bike nights by posting when and where we were going for coffee and invited everyone to show up. lol
    Go for it.

7. saweet. ill probably be seeing you guys then.

8. I am going to do my damn best to show on Thursday with my neighbor Jim who just got an old Honda *jealous*

9. Hi! My name is Beryl and I ride a motorcycle.

I am the secretary for Kittitas County Chapter, ABATE of WA. I will be posting invites to our events, and I hope to make it to bike night when I'm not working overtime.

ABATE is a motorcycle rights organization dedicated to raising awareness of motorcycling issues and educating the public and our elected officials about motorcycles and riders.

We meet the First Monday of the month at Buzz Inn on Canyon Rd. Social at 6pm, business meeting at 6:30pm. If the First Monday is a holiday, we meet on the second Monday.

ABATE website: www.kittitasabate.org

More about me: http://www.hogbytes1.com/biker/blue_gray/index.htm

Hope to see you soon!
    b

10. Hi there,
    The name is Nik, I just recently moved up to Ellensburg from CA for school. I enjoy dualsporting but I'm down to ride with anyone! It looks like this forum has started going dead over the last month but let's try and wake this back up! I need some people to ride with and some places to ride!

Oh and here is a pic of my bike in Death Valley last year:
    [​IMG]

11. Welcome, Nik! I'm hoping we get more riders as school gets started up again. Maybe Bike Night meetings at D&M will start up again. I just posted the ABATE Dinner ride for 9/22. It's a good ride up the canyon to Cle Elum for pizza.

12. Hi, I just joined the forum thanks to MotardGirl.

My name is Scott. My wife (Emily) and I live in Ellensburg and ride on longer/overnight camping trips during the summer (or float the river on 9' cat-rafts). Emily rides either a BMW F650 or a 1987 R80CS BMW. I ride an R1150GS or more often a '77 R100S w/ a Velorex sidecar and our English Pointer (Domino) in it, pics below.

We'll attend our first Ellensburg Bike Night this Wednesday and meet a few of you...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  13. Welcome velvet! first sidecar i've ever seen for a dog!! haha .. see you tomorrow :mfclap:

14. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't live in E-berg... but checkpoints can be bribed.
    SNICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

15. Don't be scared by Ripp'n. He just, quote, "Had a decade like that, one weekend." Also, I think he has a sticky exclamation-point key. And yes, that is his driver's license photo.

:evil4:

16. Hi my name is Brittany, i ride a 2004 CBR600f4i. I'm a Freshmen here at CWU and have been riding for about 2 weeks or so. Im in love with riding now that i've learned and am stoked for the riding adventures ahead!

17. Hello. I just signed up here today. My name is Kent, and I live and work here in Eburg. I ride a 2003 Honda VTX1800C. I just replaced exhaust with Cobra Slashcut System. Much better now. Looking forward to some warm weather like everyone else. They say it might snow tonight. Great.

18. Hi Kent, Welcome! There is a group of us that meets at 6 p.m. on Wednesdays at the downtown D&M if you want to meet some EBRG PNW people, talk bikes, drink coffee and complain about the weather :) We've truly perfected complaining about the weather. See you around!

-Kim