close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Empty Parking Lots for Cornering

Discussion in 'Westside' started by 8318, Oct 3, 2009.

1. 8318

8318 Guest

Anyone know any good parking lots around Tacoma for tooling around and putting a knee down without security/cops hassling ya?

2. I was playing in the back end of a park and ride near my house without issue

just don't spend too long and the cops won't have time to show.

don't rev up super high or be anywhere near cars or houses and no one will have a reason to call the cops.

3. Tacoma Mall.
    Over by sears...

4. Or over by the mall office building.

They have the moto safety class there so there are lines on the pavement already for cone positions

Nobody will be there on the weekend.

5. Last time I looked, that asphalt was suckin.

:)

6. Perfect for a motard though...
    Just sayin.

7. 8318

8318 Guest

Ya I checked that place out a couple times. +1

8. THAT"S A FACT.:rant

9. bukwld

bukwld Moderator

I'd be careful here or the f**kin dbag that threatened to call the cops on the last group may want to call the cops on you for even thinking about practicing your cornering in a parking lot.

Though they were talking about knee dragging, but regardless other folks were out there and not evening dragging knee and trying to get their riding skills better.

So just be advised that someone will probably hate and dime you out because they are a coksucker with no life and hater.

10. Yeah I think its called highway 7:mfclap::mfclap: I think I know of a couple places out in kent that would be great on the weekends. I'll check them out for us Joe. been a while since I've been in that area.

11. 8318

8318 Guest

Lol ya ideally I want a big parking spot so I can just set up markings and create my own set of twisties without worry of lowsiding off a mountain.

Someone actually called the cops for ppl dragging in parking lots?

WTF censored:

12. I have actually slid my motard across the parking lot at Cheney Stadium. Puget Sound Safety actually holds some of their range training there. They were having a class and I was there scrubbing in new tires. No one cared...No hassles... The main entrance is off 19th street near the baseball fields, and the surface is pretty good.:301

13. What about those massive lots by the T-Dome? That's where the TPD motorcycle cops do their skills training. Lots of room there when there aren't any events at the dome.

14. Anyone know anyone that works at the railroad lot that holds all the cars in kent. Looks like a good place to try if you can get in the gate. Right off of 167.