close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ethanol scam, 3 of my fill up stations just went 10%

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by ninjaplay, May 21, 2012.

1. I don't like ethanol but I also hate it when my ex gf used to over react.. drives me nuts and creates drama

2. Acme Fuel/Fast Fuel station on Lilly road in Lacey, WA. I'm going to try a tank of it with my next fill up. I use fuelly.com for my 08 cbr600rr, averaging 45.4mpg over 1900 miles tracked. Gunna see what kind of MPG I get out of it :popcorn:

3. All I wanted to do was find out where the non ethenol gas stations are in the area, as it's a pain to keep track for fill ups. If they all disappear with the agenda, I will distill my own simple as that. And the remark that I shift at 16k every shift is really brilliant if I were on the salt flats Doosh bag. $4.60 a gallon, you must be kidding me, I smell change a comin. Ethanol shoved down our throats, what a joke? But I will have my liberties, and I will make my own choices in life idiots.

4. Umm, I pretty much agree with everything you said. If I am wrong and don't know my head from my ass, then ethanol must be great.

Where in your original post does it ask for information on the location of ethanol free stations??? I must have missed that part with all the political bs and little girl whining.

Again, you were the one who commented about your super high performance engine and how you shift it at 16k. Nobody on this thread has said anything positive about ethanol, you are just too fucking dense to see that everyone here agrees with you.

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  5. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

News flash;
    None of us are always right. You included. It shows an incredible lack of maturity when you attack those that merely disagree with you.

Infraction given.

6. Do you need a CFN/Fast Fuel card to shop here?

Keep up posted on your results.

7. Too bad an informative, reasonable thread has to dissolve into mindless name calling.

it really was interesting for a while.

8. The 16 thousand rpms which all 600 crotch rockets approach or surpass was only to point out that we are dealing with an engine that hits high rpm's dah. And I don't want to put crap in it. Not that I have mr speed racer bike and shift everywhere I go at 16,000 whopeee!!!!!!!!!!! When all 600 cc engines reach that rpm, just how does that self serving person pick out of the post that I now only shift at 16,000???????????

And yes when I first started the post I explained that I just lost my 3 fill up stations to ethenol, they were conoco stations for those that only jump in at the end of threads and try to start crap. Of course you'd have to go to my original post that started the thread, maybe a little difficult for some. But when you have lost all of your fill up stations and you would like to continue with ethenol free gas, then that person indeed is looking for new ethanol free gas stations with his tin hat!

And for the drama student that is still getting over his ex girlfriend, move on it's going to happen over and over in your life. I don't have to be Psychic to see that one coming. I choose my friends well, get over it.

And yes I do continue my quest for ethanol free. Any in Zillah? Any in Sunnyside, the one conoco I was using over there also went to ethanol. The orginal post which was hijacked was pointing out they are snagging your ethanol free stations. I point to 4 in a weeks time. But of course we are all to stupid to make our own choices in this world.

9. You crack me up dude. Don't worry, I'm over the loss of my girlfriend. We had a really deep connection. She knew what to say when I was feeling down, always made me smile. She also gave the best damn head I've ever had. It was really hard to let her go, but you are right that is how life goes. For some reason though, my wife couldn't be happier that she is gone.

Best of luck in your search for ethanol free stations.

10. Lots of modern bikes use nylon / plastic gas tanks. Ethanol is not added to gas in other parts of the world (EU / Japan), so bikes aren't tested to function well with it.

It can potentially cause problems in fuel system with prolonged exposure (like storing over the winter with gas in the tank, even with fuel stabilizer added).

11. Lol ex as in 10 years ago.. man you are dense.. Im not the one starting all the drama on the forum dude :thefinge:

12. Wait, do I hear.... zero f*cks riding by?

13. Isn't that just the worst? Over-reacting about the dumbest things.

14. Went on a run looking for non ethanol gas stations Wed. Started in Prosser and headed back to Zillah. Not 1 stations was found. I'm guessing you can't find any in Yakima and tri cities now either. But yes it just an over reaction. Go back to sleep people, nothing going on here. If you won't stand for anything, you deserve neither liberty or freedom. Next they are after shotguns now and your clips. Sleep on!

15. The EU and Japan both use a ton of Ethanol fuel.

16. But mom, Bill's mom is letting him do it. If Bill's mom says he can jump off a cliff are you going to want to do it too? Why do you think that almost all of the motorcycles that sit for about a year without being ridden have a for sale sign that says carbs are going to have to be pulled apart and cleaned. In fact I'm buying one of those motorcycles today. Even ones that are being ridden are having problems. The Eu is in great financial risk of collapse because of their choices. Lets use them as an example, of just maybe a pattern we don't want to duplicate. And yes we are heading full throttle down the same path today. It's called one world government! I'll choose the constitution and the bill of rights, thank you very much.

17. Well, I have done a little searching for non-e. The Conocos in town used to have it, they were hold outs till the last.

The ONLY place left in town that carries high octane non-Ethanol fuel here in Yakima is:

Apple Valley Fuel Company Inc
    (509) 248-0760
    920 N 6th Av, Yakima, WA 98902

They also sell 110 Octane Leaded race fuel.

91 Octane Non-E fuel is $4.85 a gallon right now and the gentleman I spoke to stated that he didn't know how long they would be allowed to carry it.....

Hope that helps.

18. Now that's the type of info I can really use, and why I started this thread in the first place. The rest of the bs res can take a hike. Thanks Reck!

19. Just called the people at Apple and they said bring cash or they will charge much more for debit cards. And they are a distributing company so don't expect a gas station, but also be aware of their hours which are 7:30 am to 5pm m-f only, no weekends. :mfclap:

20. I buy fuel for my Formula there. Best fuel quality I have ever found.