Everett Area Noob

Discussion in 'New Users' started by unknownuser01, Aug 26, 2012.

1. unknownuser01

unknownuser01
    Expand Collapse

Hello all!

I guess I'll start by saying that I recently bought a Chinese/Taiwanese scoot. It's a TGB Laser R9 151cc. I've been riding it for a couple weeks now. I'm really enjoying it. There are, however, some mods I would like to do. I've found lots of info online about these mods, but still lack some of the know how. I'm joining this forum in hopes of finding someone that can help/mentor me with these mods.

A little background on myself. I was born and raised in the Everett Area. I lived in Renton for a couple years. Other than that, I've stayed close to home. I work at Boeing in Everett. I generally use my scoot to commute to and from work. I don't have any mechanical experience. But, I figured a scooter is a good place to start with it's ease of access. I have a baby on the way, so at the moment, there's not a whole lot of budget for mods(if any). I spend my free time on hobbies like gaming and airsoft. Yes, I'm a geek, lol!

Anyway, looking forward to the help I'm sure I'll receive here. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

2. nsrg500

nsrg500
    Expand Collapse

:scratchea

3. PeteN95

PeteN95
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome!