close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Feeler: 10/7 SuMo ride

Discussion in 'Westside' started by SiCC, Oct 4, 2012.

1. a few more vids are uploading right meow. i'll post as they come.

2. I swear... Lil Kim is in like every Tard ride vid and on the ground hehe and notice he stayed under the bike to save it ;) now that's thinking fast hehe:evil4:

Glad to hear you're OK........ now show that dock who's boss :mrgreen:

3. After riding on Saturday with Khustla and trying stairs for the first time, apparently my bike doesn't like them because it stalls and hesitates at low rpms now. It's never done that until I did stairs. It must have vibrated something loose.
    I was actually headed up there to meet you guys this morning and it just kept dying every time I stopped so I didn't wanna deal with that all day. Rode my other bike today instead.
    Bummer about the crash. Glad you're okay though.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  4. Props to my man pete for coming to my aid asap! Now to go act like an old man about my elbow. Got a doctors note to skip my test tomorrow hahahahaha! Will go to job interview though!

5. Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  6. I did that to myself on my way home today. :tard:

The more you guys post these vids the more I want a sumo...stop it! You guys look like you are having so much fun out there. :mfclap:

7. Kinda wish I went, although I'd be like the fat kid on a hiking trip :p

8. Weather has been amazing lately. I would like to see another ride. MY DRZ is still out for another week or so.

9. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator Staff Member

Kim, glad you're Ok and I didn't think I could lift a 690?! We need to go back and jump that dock and make a track around there. That golf course was fun, I've always wanted to do that! Great ride, Blake, lets do it again. Good to meet you, David, and nice job on the vids, Grant.

Khustla likes this.
  10. holy shit that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim thanks for the call! I was down in portland.. I'll get some rubber on the 625 and join you retards next time.

11. One day, i should join you. Probably wont, but i should.

12. Grant, learn how to edit your fucking vids and shorten them into one.

No more tard rides without a pressure suit.

Drink milk and exercise!

13. With as much as you crash I would think you would know this by now :nanacrackup::stir::popcorn: