Fem Motorcyclists

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Ipo, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Ipo

Ipo

I love everything abt bikes, but my boyfriend doesn't ride and doesn't seem overly interested. I was just kind of wondering about how men might generally feel about women riders, because I just can't imagine him as a passenger. Is there like, an emasculate effect?

2. I won't ride on the back unless there is no other option (broken in the middle of nowhere situation). I would love to meet a chic that rode. I think a couple hundred mile ride through backroads would be a perfect date.

3. Dump him, there are plenty of leg humpers here. You would get your pick.

K2TheM likes this.
  4. Just learn to ride a bike i.e. MSF course and see if you even like operating your own bike. If you like it then get one. If your BF is the ONE for you he will accept it if not guess you move on.:mrgreen:

5. So long as you are hot, I don't have a problem with anything.

6. Ipo

Ipo

Yeah, no kidding. But "date night" is kind of a bust when I'm out riding around and he's bumming around the bars because neither of us wants to see him on the back of my bike. yupp

7. Words of Wisdom. Bikes will stay with you. Boyfriends come and go. He should have no problem with you having a bike if it makes you happy. Go learn and enjoy yourself. Maybe it will motivate him to stay out of the bar and go be active with you and ride around.

8. i love riding guys b****.. its the best!! ive never ate helmet and more than likely never will but dudes on belong the back.. and if youre especially interested in safety, have them wear a neon football jersey with the initials B.O.B. on the back.. hehehe i learned to ride folks with my guy friends. i picked the biggest ones to start out. they had a deer in the headlights look but i always asked when there were a group of them and they always said yes. its no big deal and if your guyfriend is ok with himself, he should have no issue riding with you. piece of cake!!! :)

9. 1/3 of my customers are girls/women/divas; I couldnt keep the biz going with out them. Ride what you want. Ride often. He will get a clue, or he wont; either way you will be out riding and having a good time.

10. Women riders are great

But its a bit of a turn off when a chick is tryin too hard ...and she's like "dude....pull my finger" trying to fit in....:tard:

As for your boyfriend...the leg humping tidle wave should start shortly...especially if thats you in the avatar

[​IMG]

11. Blues Brothers

Blues Brothers Mr. Pickles

Find a boyfriend interested in both you and riding...

12. Avboden

I Ride:
    1991 XR250L, 2007 BMW F800S, 1999 ATK 605 ESDS/SM
    take a car when you go out. Don't make a dude ride bitch if he doesn't want to. To answer your question, yes it is emasculating, no i've never done it. I have mah own bike

#12 Avboden, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  13. Blues Brothers

Blues Brothers Mr. Pickles

PS My wife is a rider and it is the rare occasion when we are two up, either way.

14. Have you tried to bend him over the back of your bike....?

15. Dump him and come see me.......Someone had to do it.

16. Ipo

Ipo

@ 1 RED-RR: Yessir. That would be my face. And no worries on me trying too hard! I've been reeeal careful to avoid the whole dykey vibe since I started the motorcycle-endeavor.

@ Avboden - I wouldn't want a guy on the back my bike, anyway. I think that, even if he was all gung-ho about riding as a passenger, I'D be concerned about emasculation, even if he wasn't.

17. Get a new boyfriend!

One that rides.

I think women that ride are hot.

18. And yes it is emaculating to ride on back!

19. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

e⋅mas⋅cu⋅late  /v. ɪˈmæskyəˌleɪt; adj. ɪˈmæskyəlɪt, -ˌleɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [v. i-mas-kyuh-leyt; adj. i-mas-kyuh-lit, -leyt] Show IPA verb, -lat⋅ed, -lat⋅ing, adjective
    –verb (used with object)

1. to castrate.

Holy shit. You're going to cut your boyfriend's balls off? I wouldn't want to ride on back of your bike, either!

20. Ipo

Ipo

Yeah, well, I reeally don't want to have children...