Friday Oct 12, 2012

Discussion in 'Westside' started by 2 dizzy, Oct 10, 2012.

1. So last week there was Oktoberfest (or however you spell it) in BFE that claimed a few of our regulars. And of course, my brothers girlfriend had wrist surgery so they didn't feel up to having company (especially us rowdy bikers being loud and shit.) So we didn't do poker last week. HOWEVER......

We're back again.

This Friday night, in Lynnwood, poker night. Come out, have fun, play cards (maybe win if Sam doesn't buy out the whole damn pot again) and make some new friends. Starts around 7:30 - 8 p.m.

Game:
    Texas Hold 'Em
    10$ initial buy in
    Unlimited re-buys (10$) during the first 3 rounds.
    At the end of the 4th round you get one 10$ add-on.

Payouts:
    small pot (50$ or less)= winner takes all
    medium pot (51$ - 150$)= pay 1st place and second place (usually 70/30)
    large pot (151$ or more)= pay the top 3 places (usually 60/30/10)

Each week we've done this, it's gotten better and better, and 1st place of the main game has always taken home over 120 bucks. It's definitely worth the time and the laughs.

Dizzy
    425-518-7052 (my phone may or may not be working depending on Sprint's customer center. If you can't reach me then definitely get ahold of my brother.)

if I'm not available text my brother (CrashBandicoot)
    360-551-7020

Everyone is welcome to come (even the trolls. LOL).

Hope to see you guys there!

2. Out, fighting the flu! Maybe next time!

3. I would be in, but OF COURSE a major inspection is up this Friday at work. So it's a no go for me.

4. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

50%

More if Darvax goes.

5. I'm not 100% sure I can make this one. Our current job in Tacoma turns over on Friday if we're still behind I'll be staying to work late. I'll know my odds of going after tomorrow. Will shoot you a text thurs evening or Friday morning letting you know dizzle.

6. Yeah well that will be the last time you get to come over and play :thefinge:
    Its way to late now :fallinga: and how the f**k did you win every game i think dizzle cheated :scratchea

7. Lol, after the hot streak I'm on, I'm due to go on an epic losing streak but I'll take my 3 wins in a row for now.. See you next Friday!

8. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

I do not cheat.

BTW, what's your sister's number phil? I think I got some buttsekz to go take care of.

9. crackup:

10. Had a great time guys... Till next time, Ill try and get the hang of the game so it wont b as lame next time

11. It wasn't lame man. LOL. At least you took the challenge. It's an easy game once you get the idea of it. LOL. After that it's just a matter of learning to read people and know what they have.