FS: CDT Elite Fiberglass for Ducati

Discussion in 'Westside' started by rparsons, Jun 9, 2012.

1. rparsons

rparsons
    Expand Collapse

I'm selling some fiberglass body work that I recently bought from Oppracing.com. This is brand new, never mounted - I did not realize how much it costs to paint/decal this from scratch, and now I have no use for it.

I'm selling (1) belly pan, (1) upper, (1) left fairing, and (1) right fairing. Total cost for all pieces is $1,750. If you're interested in individual pieces, let me know.

These pieces will fit a Ducati 848/1098/1198.

Send me a PM if you want to see pictures.

2. peddy

peddy
    Expand Collapse

Your 1700.00 in to it as it is, how much is the painting? 500 bucks? No clue really. Seems like If you have $2,000 for it why not get the rest of it done ???

Just wondering.

3. rparsons

rparsons
    Expand Collapse

Painting is between $700 to $1,000 with stickers costing another $700. In the event that I go down, I'll need to pay some amount to fix (paint/etc.)

While not great, I can buy a set of plastics already painted and with stickers for $900. In the event that I crash, I can buy another set and just swap in the pieces that I need. With this strategy in mind, I can buy about 4 sets before I would have paid the entire cost for the CDT Elite bodywork (with paint/stickers/etc.) :)

4. peddy

peddy
    Expand Collapse

Holy damn... That much for stickers. Wow I can see your point tho.