FS Dainese Safety Pro Perforated 1pc Leather Suit EU50/US60

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by DirtyDucRider, Jul 30, 2012.

1. FS Dainese Safety Pro Perforated 1pc Leather Suit EU50/US60
    Ok it's time to clean out the closet! I bought this suit last year in anticipation of some solid track days, but I ended up buying and using a Dainese/Ducati 2pc instead. So this has been hanging in my closet looking pretty!

This is one bad ass suit! This is the Dainese Safety Pro Perforated Leather 1 piece suit. Size 60EU / 50US in BRAND NEW condition! I've worn this suit several times INDOORS! I wore it twice on the bike to adjust my rearsets, while the bike was in the garage and on stands! So, to make a short story long - this suit has never been worn outside or on a ride.

Someone will get a great deal on a awesome suit, but I prefer the 2pc. This suit retailed for over $1k, asking $725 shipped in ConUS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reflective Dainese Logo under REAL CARBON FIBER
    [​IMG]
    Pucks have never touched the ground
    [​IMG]
    Perforated leather and accordion style expandable sides and shoulder vents
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DM47

I Ride:
    ... here and there ...
    I think you got the sizing correct on the third try. :nana

Wish I had the scratch for my big gut. GLWS!!

3. I'm 5'11,240, 31 inseam, big gut. Sound about right?

4. Haha! You caught that, huh?! crackup:

Thanks man!

5. I'm 6'1"/265, 32 inseam and it's a little snug, it'll probably fit you just right. I have more room to move in my 60/50 Dainese 2pc. Your sizing sounds about right for the 1pc.

6. I like how it's fully perforated in the front, but you can close the air vents at the top. :)

Next time I'm out near gresham, I'd like to try this on, unless you're ever near downtown or Beaverton and can throw it in the back of the car/truck.

7. Sounds good! I might be out towards Tanasbourne on Sunday.

8. Awesome suit and just my size! But I'm lacking in the funds department :( glws man

9. Deven

Deven Dee-von White

Vintage!!!

10. Labor Day Bump!!

$690 Shipped to the lower 48!!

Selling to make way for a new set of wheels!!

11. Weekend Bump!!

And lower price! $625 + S/H :mfclap:

12. What is your waist size?

13. 38" waist. It fits great from the waist down, but I'm a 52" chest, so it's quite snug up top.

14. Last price drop of the season! Get an awesome deal on a bada$$ suit and be ready for next season!!

$575 + S/H

Don't miss out!!

15. wish i had spare cash right now , maybe if its still there next month :mrgreen::301

16. :popcorn: It's gotta go real soon! The new bike is on the way and I'm making space!

17. FZ6Rider

I Ride:
    S1000RR & Track R6
    Too big :x

18. Yay! Big boy size! PM sent!