close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

going sunday 5/9 to show my support at PR.

Discussion in 'Westside' started by dmhquattro, May 8, 2010.

1. anyone else going? planning on watching for awhile then maybe head out for a ride. kind-of still learning the roads around here, so i welcome anyone to show me some new ones. i plan on leaving the west seattle area around 9-am, but not set on time tho. if you have a better plan, love to hear it. hope to meet some of you guys out there.:mrgreen:

2. :mfclap:

I won't be there but if tomorrow's weather is going to be anything like today, take sunscreen and a hat!!

It's a really cool atmosphere there with all the riders and support; good energy. Have fun!

3. i tried to make today with the group you lead today but too many things not enough time morning.:banghead:
    thanks for the info it look like you guys had a blast.

4. I will be going tomorrow not sure if im driving with the dog(s) or riding ill let you know Im in Seatac.
    I wont be going before noon though, I like to wait untill lunch is over and all the practice is done. I havnt lookd at the schedule but they usually practice in the a.m. mabye a race or two. Than they take an hour off for lunch. But it is on after lunch.

5. ^^^^^^^
    noon sounds good with me.
    let me know.

6. I understand how that goes. Have fun tomorrow!

7. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

8. Carefull don't give up all our secrets, some of these guys have GPS.:secret:

9. I'm going to hit HWY20 tomorrow morning with some friends. If I break away and come back early enough I'll work in a stop at PIR after lunch for the races. I'm trying to hit every race weekend this season.

Do it. If not tomorrow, then sometime soon. DJoplin is a pro.

10. dmhquattro
    I need to wait at home for my foster dog to arrive from Spokane. He is supposed to be here around noon. So I will not be ready to go before 1 dont wait for me. I will have to drive out.

11. didn't end up going to PR. went on hwy 20 ride instead. it was a blast.:nana maybe next time.