Great Ride today!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by 2 dizzy, Jul 29, 2012.

1. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

Anywhere I can get to on my bike
    So me, my brother, and a couple of friends went over to the Olympic Peninsula today and did 101 loop (shortened version). These are the pics I was able to grab

Waiting for the 4th to show up. Apparently there is a "secret" ferry in Renton somewhere that noone but him knows about, and he thought we were taking that to the 101 loop this morning. LOL.

THIS is a sexy sight. I love when you can get 3 or 4 bikes together like this. Just looks so........... pretty. From right to left: My R6, a Ninja zx-6r, a R1, and brothers GSX-R 750.

Never even heard of Brinnon until we ended up there today. The fact that we almost missed it because we blinked coming out of a turn might have been why we've never heard of it. It's THAT damn small. Nice views of the water in that area though.

Last stop/smoke break before finishing the loop and heading back to Lynnwood on the ferry. Great weather, great friends, gorgeous view, and fun ride. How can you NOT love being on 2 wheels when you have days like today?

Great ride guys! Can't wait for another one!

And if any of the bikers we saw, or talked to, are on here just wanted to say "Hi guys!" (saw quite a few bikes out there to day actually.)