close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

have you seen this bike?

Discussion in 'Walla Walla' started by BBQ biker, Jan 17, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of buying this motorcycle but I havent gone to look at it yet(I live an hour from where it is) and I was wundering if any of you have looked at it? It has been on cragslist for a few months now and I dont know why it hasent sold yet. this is the link to the add "http://kpr.craigslist.org/mcy/2799774688.html" it is in walla walla so if any of you have gone to look at please let me know what you found out, thank you.

2. your link doesn't work

tri-cities, WA craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    1984 Honda NightHawk 650 - $1500 (walla walla)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2012-01-16, 3:13PM PST
    Reply to: sale-gzrkq-2799774688@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! WOW! WOW!

New tires
    New K& N air filter
    New Honda oil and oil filter
    New Carburetor's
    New Spark plugs
    New battery
    Has original shop manual
    24k MILES LOW LOW LOW should have 50k on it by now.

Needs a new headlight bulb low beam in burnt out.

I just bought a new one off eBay it has not arrived yet I will give it to the new owner if i get it before it sells. there under $4.00 new

This Bike Rocks, Just see the video; I got a new bike so this one dose not get any attention anymore :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE7FaXthbZY

1500 Is cash price I might go lower but not alot!

I have the title in my hand and ready to sign it over NOW!

509-386-5799

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE7FaXthbZY

3. watching and listening to the video sounds like it has a hesitation in the idle.It should be alot smoother than what I'm hearing but you never know. Anyone that revs the bike like that at first start up is a ding dong in my book. I would ask to see records of work done and by who if done in Walla Walla, a few folks to shy away from.

4. gotta love when the top end is still rattling and he takes it to 5 grand

5. I didn't see a temp gauge on the dash, but given the fact that it fired right up without choke, he didn't start it cold. He warmed it up nice, then made the video.

6. The rattling is probably the cam chain, I had one and they were natorious for loose chains at high mileage(24K the chain has slack)

7. With the wrenches still laying on the ground under the bike, I wonder what he had to do to get it started. that said, it's a 27 year old bike for $1500, you can't expect much.
    If nothing else, sell the new carbs for "Enough to Choke a Donkey", and get your money back.

8. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he DESERVES a 650 V-star...
    Bwhahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n