close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello From Southern Idaho

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by r6fireman1996, May 9, 2006.

1. Ok, so the little lady got a job and had to come to Rexburg for training and I'll be living here for 3 weeks. Its kind of akward living in a hotel, maybe I should party it up like a rockstar!

So the trip down here was LONG!!! with a stop for the baby every couple hours and a flat tire it took us about 10 hours to drive here from Pullman. But I sure do enjoy the vacation from work, even if there isn't much to do in this town. anyway, guess i'll be checking in here often to keep in touch and to have somethingto do while the little one is sleeping.

Hope everyones good up there, I'll be back memorial day weekend.
    Chuck

2. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Good to hear from you Chuck!
    Ask about good roads whereb your at.
    How about a report?

3. Let's see pics of southern idaho and meet up with rtc_id while your at it.

Chuck, is that you on your old bike in that video from DJ of Ben wrecking his R1 on Spiral Highway? The video is up in the video section, it looked like you. Can you confirm?

4. Beans,
    at least where I am at there aren't very many fun roads to ride, although I haven't ventured out of the town yet. Yellowstone is only like 80 miles away so I imagine it would be fun out that way. I'll take pics when we get out (most likely the weekends).

Ya that was me in the vid with my old bike (did i mention i miss my bike?) I wrote up a "little" blurb on that post. And I have seen a couple of bikes riding out here, a blue R6 and a black bike, not sure of the make cause he was haulin ass and I only saw it last minute. they were riding together though.

Man this town is getting to me. so I recently discovered the town is 95% mormon, which isn't a bad thing mind you, except when you are acustomed to living on coffee and redbull and coke. I bought a 12 pack of coke the other night and man did i get stares. or was it the Miller High Life hat I was wearing??? All I am longing for at this point in time is a good cup of coffee. The hotel has this stuff they call coffee, but it tastes more like tea, go figure. anyway, I'll check back in a day or so.

Oh, and where is rtc_id at anyway?

laters

5. Go to Salmon, then toward lolo... Looks like a killer road...

Get on maps.google.com and you can find all kinds of killer road.

Anyway, have fun with the sage brush... (hit up creaters of the moon its kind of kewl to see):shock:

If your real crazy ride over to Idaho City, its closer to Boise though, its suppose to be a sick road.