I live in Washington and I will not buy insurance

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by galenernest, May 16, 2012.

1. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

I Ride:
    Jialing 150 enduro
    I just thought I'd let everyone know that I will ride without insurance this year.

It's my choice. By law!

Hate me.

fyrejunkee likes this.
  2. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I don't care!

KevinD likes this.
  3. You cant imagine the immensity of fuck I do not give

4. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

I Ride:
    Jialing 150 enduro
    I can imagine that it was a tiny bit less than the effort it took you to type your sentence.

5. pretty much

and I still ain't given any fucks...no matter how much you offer or beg

I'm pretty set in my ways...

6. Way to stick it to da mannnnnnn

7. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

Sure hope you never damage another one's property, injure another motorist or pedestrian; Or a passenger on the back...AJ

8. THIS~ ironically my "boy" just had this conversation with me.......he wants to get a bike because he won't have to pay insurance and it's legal :scared:scared......I am not advising THIS ~ as personally I find it irresponsible but yes it is legal.....and I don't think I could ever hate you....but I am sure you are doing it for the same reasons as he is = financials, because IF you could afford it you would. yes? no? maybe?:scared

PS ~ you are setting a great example ~ dang Hooligan! :stir:

9. 87112

I think 4 out of every 10 drivers out there dont have insurance. So what else is new?

10. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

The problem is that one never knows what life will bring. No insurance, or minimum liability amounts could leave one penny-less or dodging a judgment for life. What would one do if they were hospitalized for an extended period, just to be left in debt, in the hundred's of thousands. (air lift to hospital could easly be 20to30K ) Could easily happen in this day and age. Just hate to see folks take that chance...AJ

11. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

I'm gonna cut you off so you take me out and then sue you for all you're worth to teach you a lesson about riding without insurance you cheap ass irresponsible fuck.

Sooo, 2 out of 5? :thefinge:

Jims08Z06 likes this.
  12. Your point is my point ~ I am with you on this :ninja: I can only "choose" for myself and no one else. However, it hits a bit close to home when it is my son making the same choice ~ gah! Everyone must live their own life, and pay whatever consequences they can live with. :shock:

13. i did that last year and the one before that ... but alasss with all my OREGOn commuting i now have insurance :( lolol

14. 87112

This thread is making me want to add uninsured motorists coverage to my policy.

15. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

[​IMG]

16. :stir: trollers gonna troll :stir:

Just hope you don't need it, but the awesome thing about life is everyone makes their own choices and lives with the consequences.

lol.

all vehicles full coverage.

17. i heart you

18. [​IMG]

19. Unfortunately stupid people make the worst choices then SOMEONE ELSE has to live with the consequences.

20. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.