close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I love ICON

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by ride4zen, Sep 21, 2012.

1. That just wants me to get a tiger even more.

2. Holy Sh!t Batman! They spent a TON of money making that! Worth every free penny to watch!!!

Edit: Costa Rica and Brazil and Chile look a lot like Oregon...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  3. With the price of the jacket ($450) and the pants ($350), I think they can afford it....

I'm curious how much in upgrades they spent. Supermoto sportbike. :D

4. Yeah i wrote my "the spent a fortune" when i saw the helicopter and read they were in Costa Rica...I realized shortly after that it wasn't really Costa Rica. lol. I kept thinking...man...that place doesn't look a lick different than a random logging road around here...I didnt know Fir Trees grew in Costa Rica...So no, i guess they didn't spend a fortune. Had me fooled at first.

Still a great vid.

5. I saw the World Premier of that last night. It was fun, but they announced it was going to online today and wish I had stayed home working on some important projects instead. Yep, it's all filmed in Oregon.

6. Those bikes sound sick I'm about to adjust my chain and head up to into the forest to finish off my tires before I put the new ones on.

7. I was about to say I didn't know they had evergreens in Brazil...

Still totally awesome though!

8. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator Staff Member

Pretty cool vid, made me want a Tiger 800, but not Icon gear.

9. I love Icon gear. Iv always had a piece or two I wear on a regular basis. Supports a NW company, I dig their marketing and adverts, and they make some amazing videos.

10. Juilin

Juilin Captain Pubic

Those guys are pretty decent riders. And yeah, I want a Tiger 800 now too.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  11. I like ICON too but that sure was a lot of illegal gravel.....:roll:

edit: That just made me want to go play in the dunes :(

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  12. Looked like fun but at 473lbs wet its going to hard to pick up after a crash by yourself.

13. Now I know for sure I want a dual and not a sport, better sell my bike!

14. I would've agreed a couple years ago, but their gear has improved by an order of magnitude. It's legit stuff now...

15. Epic video, I do dig their media