close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Im gonna be a daddy.....again

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by C~Style, Jul 25, 2010.

1. C~Style

C~Style Retired

Wow this has been a crazy couple of weeks. I got fired from my job on July 8th.....and just found out that the wife is pregnant.

I am excited for another baby. Etham is going to make a great big brother!

2. Cropduster

Cropduster jimd2p aka Dweezlebutt

Wow. That's got to be a bit of a roller coaster to be on! Congrats on the baby, bummer on the job.

3. Congrats on the baby.. Hang in there with the job..hopefully things are turning around..

4. Holy moly, Congrats Chato on the wonderful news!!!!

Best wishes with the new addition and finding another job. You're good people, someone is gonna pick you up.

5. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

Lord bless you and your family man...
    Just found out less than a week ago, I'ma gonna be a Grampa again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I share the joy and knowlwdge that the Lord will continue to bless you and meet ALL your families needs and dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Ripp'n"... is a nice name...
    Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

6. Congrats to you and Angela!

7. :mfclap: on the good news. :thefinge: on the bad news.

8. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

Congrats Chato!!! That is awesome!

Keep your chin up regarding employment.. you'll find a place to land. Regardless where the economy is, employers are always looking for good people.

9. vagrant

vagrant »-(¯`·.·´¯)-> PNW

Congrats Chato.

10. pjd

pjd Moderator

I was out of town that weekend, honest. :ninja:

11. That's awesome Chato!!! Sorry to hear about work. Guess this means we need to meet up for a weekday ride soon. :mrgreen:

12. Congrads dude! I'm happy for you!

13. Congratulations on the baby! That is good to hear.

That really sucks about the job part. I hope things are finally turning the corner slowly in the market and you'll be back on that horse as soon as possible.

14. C~Style

C~Style Retired

Thanks all, things are working out. Just found out that I got approved for my unemployment, and I have some part time work coming up. Looking forward to the future.

15. Hey! Congrats on the new addition and best wishes and prayers coming your way for the perfect career opportunity!!!! You are a stand up, full of integrity kind of guy and anyone would be lucky to have you as an employee! There is always a window opening when one door closes. Hang in there!!!!

16. Great another hippie in the works!! You poke that thing at them enough they take it seriously there Chato!!!

Congrats!!!

17. HOOORAYY FOR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!!!

lol im gonna buy the new one a little Harley Shirt :)

Congrats man