International Motorcycle Show, Saturday 12/11

Discussion in 'The Dalles' started by R1 Jackal, Dec 9, 2010.

1. So I hear there’s some sort of motorcycle show in Seattle this weekend. Anybody going?

I’m hitching a ride with Ooeddym to the show; maybe find something better than my bike, then again maybe not…. :roll:

2. 3 Bikes? Must be nice! Have fun and don't forget your paddle, Centralia most likely is flooding with all the rain....

3. I go every year. Usually try to get there Friday, but this year I have to babysit our geriatric Dalmatian while wife spends the evening with her girlfriends. Saturday is a full day, but after the Puget Sound Dalmatian Club Christmas party (starts at 1), I'll be jetting up there for the rest of the afternoon/early evening.

4. So how was the show? Worth the trip?

5. We had a good time at the show; thought that the event would have been a little bigger that it was; notice that BMW wasn’t there (as well as some other manufactures). Didn’t see anything that I just had to have, but there were lots of possibilities!?

Here are some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hmmmm….a new duc owner?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

New bike for Mrs. R1 Jackal?
    [​IMG]

This rider just can’t be identified with a smile on his face while sitting on a cruiser; it would violate his contract status…..
    [​IMG]

6. Rick

I Ride:
    Kawasaki ZZR 1200 & Concours 14
    Had a great time and lunch was fun... too bad you guys dashed back so quick.

It was good to see the bromance rekindled! :stir:

R-

7. Yep, a good time but a very long day for me. Got back home late & slept in until 11 the next day. Hoooya! :fallinga:

Speaking of bromance, why did your significant other bring the trophy wife, doesn’t she know you two want the weekend together alone…… :ROTFLMAO:

8. Rick

I Ride:
    Kawasaki ZZR 1200 & Concours 14
    We tried to leave her at home but she loves motorcycles too much... :popcorn:

9. Yep! She's wanting to move up in CC's; we're all in trouble now...... :mfclap:

10. I'm the official mascot, didn't you get the memo :nana