Just a new gal

Discussion in 'New Users' started by motodiva, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hey all! I am a newbie here in Kennewick. Just recently passed the MSF course on August 8th, and bought my first bike yesterday, September 2nd, and I'm enjoying the whole experience. I'm already out and about getting some practice in on the bike and getting familiar with things, and skill building so I can start integrating myself further and further.

2. [​IMG]

Welcome to the Asylum.....

3. Texasl

Texasl Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
    Welcome to the looney bin.

4. Welcome to the forum.

5. Has melbs checked this post yet?

6. Welcome! I'm new myself, got my endorsement back in June. Ride safe and have fun!

7. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Howdy! Hope you enjoy the site!
    We meet on Friday evenings and Sunday mornings @ the Starbucks on 395 and Clearwater, Kennewick.
    We also post-up events, rides and, get togethers in the 'Central Section' of the site.

#9 james1300, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  8. welcome:

Ride ride ride and be safe.

9. Thanks to all for the welcome posts! I hope to meet some of you at the Starbucks meet ups. Once I build up some skills, I'll be able to distance. Also have trailer, will travel!

10. Welcome to the nutty world of PNWriders...... Hope you like a tad bit of drama with your riding? Learn how to post up pictures and show the machine off. :mytruck

11. I will learn how to post photos! I can't wait. Thanks for the welcoming into the nutty world. However....drama?! haha.

12. Welcome :mfclap: Welcome to the Nuthouse :popcorn:

13. Dr. E

Dr. E Theoretical Propagandist

A very big welcome to you!

14. Gratz on passing, and the new wheels!

Welcome!

UD

15. Welcome! Coffee and motorbikes are good.