close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just in ... another new guy to the forum.

Discussion in 'New Users' started by JayWelchy, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Hello all,

looking for parts online and somehow I found this forum. Thought I would join up and check it out.

Lots of bikes through the years, from motocross to street. I love vintage motocross, though my era of obsessive motocross magazine and factory rider hero status days were in the 80s and early 90's. Still a huge fan of the 80s era motocross bikes for that reason .. Lots of high zoot and colorful riders, and factory works bikes. They were great years.

Huge fan of the two-stroke GP bikes up to the 90's as well ... used to watch those guys on TV, though the height of technology at the time, those bikes were vicious and made for great races. Always admired the guys who could ride them fast.

Current bike is the KTM supermoto. Simply ... the most fun on 2 wheels. Not the fastest or or the best at anything other than having fun ... bike brings out the devil in me. Like to get it in on a track day sometime, not sure when.

Live in Salem, Oregon .. wife, 3 kids, the usual stuff. 20160709_153557.jpg

Do we post photo of our current bikes?? I will try .. "upload file" down below. Bike is always changing .. its my toy.

dmk likes this.
  2. Austin

Austin Staff Member

Welcome to PNWRiders! We're glad to have you join our community!

JayWelchy likes this.