close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

K7 1000 Issues

Discussion in 'Mechanical & Technical' started by westsidejt, Oct 14, 2016.

1. OK, here we go again. Need your knowledge. Bike ran really good. Parked it. Deleted O2 Sensor with module, Ditched Set valve and installed woodcraft servo buddy. Gutted header and removed brackets, welded hole. Also Ditched the PAIR system with a module and block off plates. Bike starts with a twist but will not Idle. TPS is adjusted to correct position, ISC valve is new and functioning. Dealer mode is clear and - is in middle position while in dealer mode. If I disable the ISC and go manual will it go into limp mode? Am i just missing something? Little bit of smoke from tail pipe while keeping it in the Revs. The first round it did this the plugs got severely fouled and i replaced them. Maybe dumping fuel? O2 delete complication? I also replaced the the sub frame, I rechecked and cleaned all connections and again, no codes. Added a lithium battery. Also attempted to start it without rectifier plugged in, briefly. Another if it ain't broke don't fix it moment. Please gimme some insight.