close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kendon two motorcycle stand up bike trailer w/ torsion axle!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by zhdrummer, Nov 10, 2014.

1. For sale; Kendon Dual Stand-Up Motorcycle Trailer, excellent used condition. As it is currently in storage, the Pics shown are stock photos. I can provide pics of my actual trailer for serious inquiries or better yet, come see it!

WOW, Save $1000 over new!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From the Kendon website:
    Dual Rail Trailer for Cruiser style bikes, incl. Harley and Goldwing, Sport Bikes and other.
    Weight: 420 lbs
    Capacity: 2000 lbs
    Standing Height: 93½ inches
    Max Width: 86 inches
    Max Length: 123 inches
    Depth: 27 inches
    Folding Dual Motorcycle Trailer: $3059.95
    Dual Rail Trailer Product Description:
    Kendon's dual rail motorcycle trailer features the company's standard round tube steel construction, making the frame lighter and stronger. It has a lower platform with a longer, more durable ramp and integrated wheel chocks for a better loading experience, and removable rails so you can use it as a utility flatbed trailer with a 5' x 7' deck area. Kendon's dual rail motorcycle trailers for Harley and Goldwings feature torsion bar axles which make towing 2 bikes safe, quiet and smooth. Our Motorbike Trailer holds any size rear bike tire, comes with 13" chrome wheels, high grade trailer tires and larger casters - all features that ensure you enjoy your Kendon trailer for the next several decades.

Dual motorbike trailers come equipped with removable rails so they can be used as a utility trailer for transporting cargo. These motorcycle trailers are capable of safely carrying up to two heavyweight cruiser bikes and/or cargo up to 2000 lbs. These folding trailers are also specifically engineered to safely handle one heavy motorcycle, such as a Harley Davidson, Goldwing or similar, on either side of the trailer. This is due to the independent torsion suspension that each trailer for motorcycles comes equipped with.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Notes: The retail price does not include any options. My trailer includes a mounted spare tire and dual ramps as options.

You can learn all about this fantastic trailer on youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOh8ySY70f8

Also more on the Kendon website at: http://www.kendonusa.com/trailer_dual.html

This trailer folds up like a ping pong table for easy storage. Yet, it is the best towing small trailer available due to the torsion axle. You can tow two Harleys or Goldwings, at the same time, with no issues or you can tow one bike on either side and the torsion angle keeps the trailer level and towing smooth. I have the two rails aligned to fit an ATV so you can simply roll your ATV on to it and it will sit nested into the wheels chocks. I have towed two Goldwings at the same time and have towed my ATV and a dirt bike at the same time, with no issues.

Why am I selling?
    I keep this trailer stored in a closed garage and am loosing my garage for one year. This trailer is way too nice to store outside. So, it is up for sale for the next 10 days. If not sold, I will have a buddy store it for me but would prefer to sell it and not burden his storage space.

I have priced the trailer to sell quickly. The only trades of interest are for a dual sport motorcycle, like a 2008 or newer KLR650 ( I can add cash) or possibly a Grom, Ruckus, Silverwing or similar tiny bike or scooter.

Serious inquiries and offers only, please.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  2. 58

58 Staff Member

Per classified rules:

If you list something For Sale, you must include a price.
    If you list a motorcycle or vehicle For Sale, you must include year, make, model, mileage or estimate of hours, and price.

It's easy to copy and paste from their website

3. I'm gonna say he's asking $2k based off the "Save $1,000 over new" statement. These are pimp as hell, looking for a single bike one tho.

4. The OP is a friend of mine and I can attest to the care this trailer has received. As he is in the middle of several life course alterations he may have been a wee bit scatterbrained when he posted this.. .

From his add posted on another site...

Priced to sell quickly at the low cash price of $1950

5. Great trailers. I use the same double myself.

Dan - the double is tons more useful than the single. Don't worry if you only carry one bike. The double will do it just fine with no weight balance issues. It's actually easier to load than the single because you have room to walk the bike up the trailer if you load on the right rail. I've actually had up to 3 bikes on my trailer and it's been wonderful.

6. Plus you always have the option of carpooling & splitting gas. That's why I upgraded from a single to a double, but the single only cost me $1000 and fit easier in my old single car garage.

7. Bingo. Space is a premium for me, and the single is way smaller. I have no issues loading a bike, and I've seen guys fit the Pitbull trailer restraint to them as well, which I'd do. If I could find one for a grand it'd be a no brainer. $2k is too much for me to justify not getting an enclosed. And carpooling, meh. I don't make my purchases based off others inability to get themselves to the track.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  8. pitbull restraint is awesome. It took opening my enclosed and finding the 996 on its side to convince me to buy it....

9. Anyone know if this is still available?