close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kinda new, but kinda not

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Mfraser, May 1, 2015.

1. Hey forum
    My name is Mike and I live in Everett. I have apparently been inactive on the forum for almost 2 years now. I just remembered that I had registered back in 2013 just before my 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R got stolen. Good news, they caught him, bike was recovered and he is in jail :thefinge:. Bad news, the bike was totaled when he laid it down running from the Snohomish County Sheriff's office.

Well now I am back in the saddle on my 2015 BMW S1000rr. I am an avid rider and am always down for a ride when my schedule permits. I have been a rider for 6 years now and there is still no better feeling than carving corners. Aside from being an AVID rider, I was USMC infantry (OEF veteran) from 2007-2012. I now work armed security for a local, major aerospace manufacturer that I am sure you have heard of. In my off time...and not enjoying a two wheeled way of life... I am a couple months away from graduating with my bachelor's degree in criminal justice and I brew beer. My 5 'B's' are Bikes, Boobs, Beer, Bullets and Bacon... 'Murica

I've already had the pleasure of riding with one of you for the 101 loop...all glorious 475.7 miles and 16 hours of it. I'm a really laid back sarcastic asshole and I enjoy :stir: up shit sometimes, but its all in good fun. I look forward to being a part of the forum and lets ride sometime!

2. oh, hi Mike :) thanks for the linkie to this thread. Glad you made the crossover to the website

3. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the 'hood and nice ride!

4. Welcome! Sucks about the ZX10R but Yay you are back to riding! it's been beautiful. Hopefully the sunny weather is here to stay!