close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kitsap "First Sunday" Bike Nights

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by Candiya, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I just may...

2. I will most likely be here for the September one as well. I'm going to move everyone and come back to work on the house.

3. @gigem2 What's this all about?

4. I have to be in Connecticut by the 25th of September.

5. Great seeing everyone! I think we had 10 who came out to enjoy the beautiful night. :)

6. Well, it's been a month. I guess it's time to hang out with all of you crazy suckers again.
    This will be my last one, so those that so desire can start coming again in October... :cool:
    @Candiya, have you warned The Leaf?

7. Ugh - I hate that this will be your last one!

Now, on a different topic, I was just about to check in and see if we wanted to move it out a week so we wouldn't conflict with Labor Day weekend. What does everyone think? How about moving it to Sunday, September 13th?

8. Since I'm not leaving until the 17th, I guess I could go next weekend... :rolleyes:

9. Excellent!

10. Yes, move it out! I wouldn't be able to make it on the 6th.

11. Me neither. Okay, let's move it!

12. Apparently 2 yes's and a, sure why not, is a majority? :D

13. Move it for me too. I will be out of town on the first Sunday!

14. Hey, 2/3 is a clear majority! :p

Well then, it's definitely settled. It's been way too long since we've gotten all the regulars together. I want to hear how your summer's been!

Okay, next question for the group: Should we meet at the regular spot or have a BBQ at my place?

15. Not that my vote counts for much, but I vote for the BBQ!

16. Ainokea. Either way I'll probably come.

17. Planning on finally coming, (can do it now that I'm retired). Either night is fine but moving it out one week is probably better.

18. In for the BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Bring the Buell, I'll bring my laptop, Spy your ECM and see what you have. I've been tweaking and working on new maps that seem to be working pretty well.