Laguna Seca 2012

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Bowers750, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Alright my loss is your gain for the chance at a riders dream vacation. I have 4 cruising special ticket packages which include 3 day passes and paddock passes with option of seating included, and also a parking pass for Sunday. I also have a deposit at a KOA near Salinas,CA it's a kottage with a queen and a full size bed patio small dinette all that fun stuff. It was about $150 for each of the tickets so total about $600 for all four, I have a deposit on the KOA and the rest needs to be paid for more details on that, if your interested shoot me an email at kbowers750@gmail.com or a pm. Like I said this is an amazing event I went last year and loved every second of it, but things have come up and have me trying to get rid if this awesome experience.

2. I really hope this is NOT a SCAM....

3. He's been here for a year... and posted pics of his bike. This seems legit.

4. Nope not a scam bought tickets in march and some things have come up, don't really want to sell the tickets but it has to happen, went last year and it was a blast

5. I know Bowers personally and he isn't the scamming type.

Of course he did have to buy a $20k bike with TC because he doesn't have very good throttle control :thumbup:

6. That's right I had to go out and buy it since I have no throttle control what so ever. Guess I might as well not ride it, well just to starbucks and back.

7. Trailer it....

8. Yeah, that's what I said. crackup:

9. Tickets still available?