Lawyer for Weiser County Court?

Discussion in 'Boise Region' started by Oly ZX, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Oly ZX

Oly ZX Daytime Adventure Seeker

I received an award while heading towards Ore., from the great state of Idaho. Anyone recc. a traffic attorney for the area or know if they have a defferal program in Idaho?

Thanks in advance,

"B" :ninja:

2. most likely an innocent oopsie on your part

heard that (attorney and) Rep. Larry Craig 'cuts a wide swath;'
    think that was the term anyway...

3. Damn Brian, I can't believe you don't have any radar protection on that critter yet?

Sorry to hear about the award. Tickets do indeed "Suck"!

Keep us posted as to the outcome. You do have a very large support group here!

4. Oly ZX

Definatley an oopsie.:roll: Got a # ?

I was thinking of our conversation @ Eagan's that night while enjoying the views from the side of the highway. I believe it would be a good investment at this point.

#4 Oly ZX, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  5. Oly ZX

Bump for Idaho attorney?????????????

6. CopperSV1

CopperSV1 (Oregon) City

I Ride:
    13 F6B
    Used to live down that way. Only lawyer I know is the one that handled my Grandparent's estate. His name is Chuck Kroll. He has his office in Weiser. Don't know if he handles traffic but was a pretty straight guy. Could probably refer you if he doesn't do traffic.

7. CopperSV1

CopperSV1 (Oregon) City

I Ride:
    13 F6B
    Disregard, I just googled him. He is the Prosecuting Attorney. Sorry!

8. Oly ZX

Still trying to find an attorney for the Weiser, Washington County, Id., area. Talked with two firms in E. Wa. and they both mentioned that Weiser is far away.... waiting on another call as I type...............

9. What kind of traffic ticket did you get? If it is just for speeding just pay the fine and be done with it. I grew up in Weiser and still live close, you will just end up pissing them off with a lawyer. If you got a duii they have a deversion program but you will have to attend dui classes as long as you haven't had one within the last 10 years. In either case no lawyer needed.