close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LEO/Ranger Presence around Mt. St Helens

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by filmguy123, Jun 11, 2015.

1. How is it, from Cougar to Curly Creek road back down to Carson? Generally pretty quite? Thinking of going in a couple weeks

2. Just did the loop Tuesday and only seen one in Yacolt on the way home. We went from Carson up to Cougar then back down to the 'couve.

3. Rode it the past 2 thursdays and didnt see 1 cop.

4. Id guess there might be some more than normal in a couple weeks, after posting on this public forum.

crackup:

5. I was up there a week ago and didn't see any LEO, in fact we didn't see any vehicles until we got almost into Carson. Not sure why, but whenever I turn off NF-90 onto Curly Creek Rd, I am compelled to hit triple digits all the way to the top where it intersects with Meadow Creek Rd. Perfect pavement, perfect corners, zero traffic...

6. Saw the sherrif on the way down from windy ridge going the opposit way on sunday. Last summer I got a reckless ticket for a wheelie just outside Carson heading up. It was forest service police.

7. crackup: :shock:

8. I went up there last weekend and I saw two cops from Carson to Windy Ridge then back down to Cougar and in to Vancouver.