close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Local Shop to repaint fairings

Discussion in 'Westside' started by ViperJ07, May 1, 2016.

1. Any suggestions on a local shop that can repaint fairings for a decent price? My bike was originally black but the next owner spray painted the fairings white. Looking to have it repainted professionally since fairings are hard to locate for my bike

2. dmt

dmt

I don't know any local shops but there's a few websites that carry full fairing kit for your bike but they're like 600 to a 1000 for the whole kit

3. Thanks but I am looking to keep cost down. I am trying to sell the bike but since the fairings are spray painted people think it was wrecked

4. dmt

dmt

Maaco paint shops will do it for pretty cheap like 300 bucks but it could be even cheaper if you pull off the fairing and brought them in but you get what you pay for with paint jobs if you really want a nice paintjob icracked or you're going to be 600 plus dollars kinda like buying fairings

5. dmt

dmt

Just to fix my spelling mistake a nice paintjob like oem fairings will cost you like 600 bucks which you might as well go buy brand new fairings for that price hope that helps man

6. 58

58 Staff Member

Call Russ at Custom Classic Paint Works in Ravensdale. (425)433-0712

Specializes in motorcycle paint

7. Thanks guys, I will visit Russ later today since his shop is just a few miles away. Also checking around and exploring new fairings cost

8. That's the kit that I like the best so far

9. dmt

dmt

theres other companies but they'd be all coming from the UK or do what my buddy did is find really nice pieces on ebay like black ones are easy to find in really nice shape for cheap and put a fairing kit together that way

Last edited: May 3, 2016