Lol the rumors I was not arrested or cited and speed was not a factor

Discussion in 'Roseburg' started by killer kyle, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Im ok, was only doing 45 ish on a 55mph road. Road rash and broken callor bone...oh and totaled bike!

2. MmmMmmm The days of broken collardom. Love the figure 8. LOVE IT! Its like a super strong chimpanzee squeezing the shit out of your shoulders for the next month or so. LOVE IT!

3. Glad to hear you're okay. Well, sort of.

4. Glad to hear you're mostly OK, too bad about bike though. But at least you got a good story out of the deal...

5. Totaled @ 45mph....you need more practice crashing.....colar bones do suck...8)

6. yard sale

yard sale snowshoe kitten... prrr...
    1. kKk

what rumors?

7. Ya funny how a 1000 in parts and minor scratch on the frame can total 15,000 worth of bike and parts! I did save my full yosh pipe and power commander befor they picked it up though!

Soooo if anyone is looking for a full pipe and powercomander I have one for sale. And 3 extra lids and two jackets! Icon, Arai, HJC

8. Save the helmet and jackets you will be up and riding by the time they cut a check

9. I think most of the rumors centered around the Vulture. Whereabouts...Unknown. Wanted for questioning. Said vulture may even be a serial offender, and fled the area.

10. I heard about the vulture :)

And don't wear your sling too much! If you don't move it around some things will "freeze" and you won't regain full mobility. Don't ask me how I know...

11. I heard about the vulture incident also. Glad you weren't hurt worse. Had a run in with one myself last weekend, and they are f'n huge when they are a couple inches from your head!

12. gvtwest

Are you sure you do not want it back? :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]