Looking for sportbike riders

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by brunomaya, May 6, 2012.

1. I recently got stationed up here with the Navy, so I am a newbie to the site and to the area. I am looking for a sportbike group or riders around the Bremerton/Port Orchard/Silverdale area to ride with on a regular basis.

I am an intermediate rider, who just hit the track for the first time on Friday at The Ridge...so I am not quite at the wheelie/dragger level, but definitely not a rookie either.

Thanks guys!

P.S. I might be hitting Hood Canal early afternoon today, if anybody is interested.

2. We have a few here, most of the more active ones are on a run to Hwy 53 today down in Oregon.

3. welcome. a lot of us ride and it's a beautiful day out today, so have fun.

4. Welcome! And congrats on already riding at the Ridge.

5. Welcome to the area! Plenty of riders and rides around.

6. Willow

1. Kitsap

I Ride:
    DRZ 400SM, 848evo, XR100
    Welcome to the peninsula. There's some of us around that like to hook up for rides. Hope to see you out there.

7. welcome, i'm in the bremerton area, I'll ride shine or rain, if you see a yellow sv, just flag me.

8. HRC1KRR

1. Kitsap

I Ride:
    2012 Honda CBR1000RR; 2009 Kawasaki ZX14
    Welcome to the area, I know this post is a bit old but hey your still fresh to the area. I live in Port Orchard. I did 14 years in the Navy and am now enjoying the USS CIV freedom 27. I've been out to the Ridge once myself great track. Hit me up if your looking to ride or looking for new friends. You can get my number from my profile. Whats you Rate and where ya working?

9. im active navy as well. I ride ALOT...everyday but kitsap's forum is normaly pretty dead for rides so i dont show alot. goin on a ride sunday with some buddys if your interested. I'll be day after duty so wont be pushin to hard. And i seem to be right around your level as well...been to the track once (going again on the 25th), ridden for about 5 years, intermidiate lvl guy so you'd probably match me fairly well. Lets meet up and ride around! numbers in my profile if i dont answer leave a voice mail cause i hate telemarketers.

#10 Solow89, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  10. I don't live on that side of the water, but I have a few friends that live out that way that I see sometimes, they're into cars (as am I), but I wouldn't mind bringing the bike out.

11. Welcome, I don't post up most rides but if you want to join up some time i ride often in the Kitsap area.
    Sunday is my next ride.
    8)

12. Luckyadam12

Luckyadam12 Honda Rider

Welcome! I'm still working on getting my next project up and running (RC51). I am new again to the area; I left for a couple years, decided it was a mistake. I may start the Wednesday rides up again. I'm way more of a family guy than I used to be, so that's why I say maybe.

13. Kyle23

welcome man. there are about ten of us meeting up in silverdale at sharis 1pm. route tbd

14. ya im new to the site bro but i got a groupe of buddies active duty and we ride all the time, i knopw a few pretty good routes to take we ride damn near everyday if your interested number in my profile. hit me up.

15. Telemerketers....or work. Lol. There are a lot of small groups who ride just gotta find your "click". If you follow the "photo tag" you will learn who NOT to ride wit. :secret:

16. Thanks guys. I'll be hitting some of you up soon for rides...just got back from vacation, so I just saw some of these comments.

17. bloke

This sounds like an interesting story.......:popcorn:

18. Meh, or not. Doesn't seem like photo tag is a good way to judge riding groups

19. bloke

You mean all things posted on the internet aren't reliable and factual?:stir: