Lynnwood Cycle Gear Bike Night Tues Aug 28th 6-9pm (tomorrow)

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Tralam, Aug 27, 2012.

1. See anybody there? Haven't been there yet, is it worth it?

2. Chrishil54

I Ride:
    2009 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Customer
    I'll try to go.

3. Super friendly people who work there, id much prefer to give them my business over the local dealerships. Iv been there 3-4 times, great prices, open 7 days a week. I might try to swing by tomorrow night.

4. I'll be there looking for some killer deals :nana

5. Im going to be there if I can get out of the house. The fam gets home from cali tomorrow night.

6. I may swing by, I need some cold/wet weather gear. Finances are kinda screwed right now though. We weill see....

7. I'll be there after work

8. Ps.....this mike knows to post on this thread which was posted before two others of the same topic by other Mike's.....:nana

9. geeby98

I'm going to try and make this one. I missed the last one in Tacoma

10. I'll be there. I need to look for some winter gear. November - May was a bit chilly and damp for a mesh jacket.

11. I might show up just to check the place out. I have a lot of errands to run this afternoon though, and I seriously may still be running around by 9pm. :(

12. I'll be stopping by sometime tonight. Could use some better summer gear now that it's over.

13. I'm confused, is this today, or tomorrow?

14. Tuesday August 28th, so tonight. Store hours show they close at 7:00 though... are they extending their hours tonight? I want to swing by, but I don't really feel like fighting traffic.

15. Oh, ok, thanks!
    Thread title says tomorrow, so I wasn't sure...

16. Stopped by and looked around. Sales people were friendly.