close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MaryHill loops road August 23rd

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by Andre 1000, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Carbon Creed R.C. is at it again. We just rented out Mary Hill Loops Road and we want to invite you on this crazy voyage. Come spend the day with us as we rock this road up and down all day long on the 23rd of August 2014. ****29 turns in 3 miles on fresh new black top you'll be shittin' your pants. But don't worry, Carbon Creed will have everything you'll need except a bike, that's you responsibility. Admission is $35.00 per rider at the door, cash only please. This track is spendy to rent. Riders meeting at 9Am on Saturday with a raffle.

This is a closed event to the public so Any motor cycle weather its street legal or not is welcome.you just have to find a way to get it there. We will have this road to our selves the whole day. No cars, semi trucks or pedestrian will bother you on this road. ( or Cops). Gated

Carbon Creed will be heading there on Friday the 22nd and staying the night at a hotel in Goldendale, wa.

FRIDAY NIGHT 22nd:
    Quality Inn & Suites
    808 E Simcoe Dr
    Goldendale, WA 98620
    (509) 773-5881
    Single-$103.50
    2 queens-$111.60

RIDE TIME SATURDAY DAY

SATURDAY NIGHT 23rd:
    Three Rivers Inn Biggs
    91484 Biggs-Rufus Hwy
    Biggs Junction, OR 97065
    (541) 739-2501
    Single-$99.00
    2 queens-$129.00

OR Camping, some of us might @ Books Memorial state park 20 miles north of Loops road. Call and reserve your spot now (tents)

1-888-226-7688
    2465 Highway 97
    goldendale 98620

Waking up Saturday morning to a full day of riding the Loops road. you can ride home after the event or you can stay at another hotel after cause you'll be beat. Don't worry though, both hotels are within 1 mile of Mary Hill Loops Road. We will provide drinks and a BBQ, have shade and chairs. This will be one for the books so come out in force. O also we will have a paramedic on scene and will go over that and much more at the riders meeting that morning.

**This will also be a family oriented event so kids and family are welcome as well. Theres tons of parking in a convenient area as well for loading/unloading bikes ect.

Maryhill Loops Rd
    Goldendale, WA 98620

GPS:

45.711522, -120.793058

2. What? That's bad ass. What door do we pay $35 at?

3. The front entrance to the road.

4. That's a great deal. I've done it twice in the past. I'll try to get the Ducati out there.

5. Is it $35 for like a day pass or $35 per run? Any required gear? Is there going to be any tech inspection? This sounds sweet!

6. $35 for the whole day. Until we shut down @ 8 or 9pm

I dont want to see anyone in a tank top riding, at least wear some sorta gear.

7. I'm hauling a bike from the Tri-Cities.

Room for 1 more bike