close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday 28th ride to Hagg Lake

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by Saki.Girl, May 26, 2007.

1. Monday 28th ride to Hagg Lake
    Thought I would post this up Monday 28th going to meet up at
    fred myers on 22075 Nw Imbrie Dr, Hillsboro the one right off of Cornellius pass rd we are meeting by the bottol retrun in the middle of the parking lot at 12:00 and then ride out to hagg lake . If anyone wants a ride for Monday come on out :) :mrgreen:

reminder there is a day pass to be bought at hagg I think it is $5.00
    Ang

2. If I can't wake up in time for the Detroit Lake ride I'll be there. I work 7pm to 7am so most likely I'll be on this one =)

3. I'm with ya on this one. Just not feeling like a "journey" kind of ride. And for me Detroit Lake would be it. Want to go AWAY from the po-po's. lol

4. Sounds fun!!! Carol and I are in! :)

5. Dragon Rider

Dragon Rider Post Whore (In Training)

Think I'm going on the Detriot run Monday. You don't need the day pass to just ride around the lake. (I stopped and asked once).

6. have a great ride and thanks for the info
    are they cool if you stop to at least stretch for a min was thinking we would stop at boat ramp C ?

7. of course I'm going. Looking forward to meeting you
    Jana

8. Dragon Rider

Dragon Rider Post Whore (In Training)

I haven't had any problems stopping for a streach or water, and on the group ride, no one had day permits and we were stopping all the time all over the place. The ranger who talked to the group and asked us to 'cool it' didn't ever ask about passes.

Generally, its easier to ask forgiveness than permisssion. ;)

9. im up in the air about this one of detroit lake one

if i make this one i will prolly just meet u at the store at hagg or something since its so close to me

10. I will try to make this one.

11. If I can get my homework done today and can pull it together enough to get to Hillsboro, I'll be there.

12. I'll be there with a few friends at 12 :) After Hagg we're gonna break off and do 47, Jewell, Mist, Apiary too

13. sweet see you at 12:00

14. that works for sure :) we will look for you at the store

15. looking forward to meeting everyone :)

16. I have been posting on the Washington Threads for some time. Just moved to Astoria a while back. I may hit you guys up on this one. I have ridden to Portland before, not a bad ride. Thanks for the post.

17. wow what a trun out .
    I wanted to say Thanks to everyone for a great ride today . I had a blast meeting all of you and riding to Hagg and Bald peak ,
    here some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hagg lake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Looks like fun! Great turn out! You guys wont BELIEVE how many folks showed up for the Detroit Lake run. Pics will be up I'm sure.

You were all playing in my back yard while I was hours away :nana