Monday the 20th evening ride

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by ZaethDekar, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I am leaving town after work (around 3) and going to go up through cougar to McClellan viewpoint and down into Carson. At that point I'll be staying in Stevenson for a few hours to visit family.

If anyone wanted to go with me on the ride I'll be KSU @ 3:15 from the coffee night location.

2. I might show... depends on how sore I am from windy ridge today.
    crackup:

3. I'm down if I.don't end up going for an earlier ride.

4. Jen and I took the boys to a movie when we got back from Walking Man. I love those chairs at Cinetopia, I about fell asleep.

5. sounds like a perfect time for me. seriously eyeballin' this. No can confirm yet though.

That's the *bux by the greasy creme, right?

Man there's one corner past Eagle Cliff that has a big bump in the middle of it 1/2 way between Eagle Cliff & the turn-off to go up to McClellan Pass...watch for that bastard..

i did that loop (cougar/carson) yesterday and the first bridge past ape caves, a big sport tourer was wedged up against the barrier near the beginning of that sharp-drop right --> in the opposing lane, his buddies gave me the thumbs up. then i saw at least 2 emergency vehicle a couple minutes later buzzing towards that direction. Don't know if they were headed for the Sports Tourer or some other accident...just yesterday...did that loop late evening.

#5 holypiston, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012

6. ahhh yes I believe that ominous decreasing radiusssssssss (insert monster truck voice here). That bastard got me out of sorts many a time.

7. Yep the SBUX across from the Costco on Andresen.

That bump was hiding in a shadow yesterday, sneaky bugger.

I may ride down, get a cup of coffee, and say howdy to ya'll.

8. Was fun riding up to the turn of to NF90 friday from Carson... although every time I stopped I had this incessant cackling about how slow I was and references to my chicken strips. Whatev!!! :p

I'd consider going today but I am on the hook until 4:30 so no can do.

9. Officially in.

10. good ride today! (although i had to turn around @ Pine Creek) Thanks for leading ZD.