Monster Energy Cup this weekend!!

Discussion in 'Adventure Time' started by rolandk, Oct 16, 2012.

1. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator
    Staff Member

This should be good, Windham is back too! The track sounds pretty interesting with a split start coming together at the first turn and a separate "Joker lane" of sand that each rider has to take once per race?!

2. Already have the reminder set :mfclap:

3. Hell yes !!!!!

4. wanted to go but hunting season overlaps! TEVO set!!!

Already setting up A1!

5. And you will still forget :thefinge:

6. Nope... this is why you will call me and remind me hence reminder set hehe :nana

7. Poto,dungey,barcia top three in first practice.

8. IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! /screams like a bitch/

9. Look at that KTM reliability!

10. LSeca

Bam bam had Alessi covered easy.

Dungey looking good even shifting by hand. Reed hasn't missed a beat, good to see.

11. they must not cost enough to have a decent shiftercrackup: dungey still rode the hell out of it though.

2013 should be a good year for Supercross:mfclap:

12. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator
    Staff Member

Very surprising that a professional team has the same mechanical problem two races in a row?! Tomac and Barcia both looked very fast, but if Dungey's bike works and RV keeps his hands on the bars, it should be quite a shoot out. Cool track and some good racing, should be a great season!

13. track was awesome... really liked it

14. LSeca

Most riders would have pulled into the pits and quit. Dungey was incredible, over jumping so he could get more air and shift by hand. He was still faster and placed better than most. I am a big fan from now on.

15. anyone notice where Dungey finished when the faster guys showed up?

16. I was severely disappointed in Potato. Once he decided to throw his chance at the million dollars, he took his ball and went home. that isn't what a winner does. he is nearly as big of a pussy as Nicky Hayden. I need to find a new guy to pound my chest over. none of the Ryan's are good enough.