Mortal Remains...

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, Sep 21, 2012.

1. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Central Riders know 'Jason Bond' from his book signing at 'Hastings' last fall.
    "HAMMERHEAD", is an awesome read!
    Many more know him from his efforts to raise money for the annual 'Toy's for Tot's' program. Yes! He's a Rider and Author! Well. He's Baaaaaaack!
    1st in Kindle>>http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Remain...id=1348162844&sr=8-13&keywords=mortal+remains

[​IMG]

1st in Kindle>>http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Remain...id=1348162844&sr=8-13&keywords=mortal+remains

In a couple weeks a 'book' version will be hitting the stores!

Watch for his 'Book Signing' event!

#1 james1300, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. They should make a movie of it. Those are always better than a book,

3. You should read it. I know for a fact (I helped edit it) that this book will have you on the edge of your seat for the ENTIRE book. It is a thrilling page-turner that you won't be able to put it down. :mfclap:

4. Physical copies of Mortal Remains are available now through the Createspace estore https://www.createspace.com/3977439! The physical copies will be on Amazon in a few days...

5. WOOOOOT! Thanks for the mention James! Last time the PNW folks totally had my back, and I appreciate that SO MUCH. I'm going to give back to this group. I'm going to meet up with you folks and do a book signing in which I only ask that you cover my printing costs. I'll profit if you like the book and tell others! The book sells for $12.99 through Hastings and they take their cut. The books cost me $6 to print and ship to myself. So there you go. A $6 sale for all PNWRiders members. I can't see making money off you folks. You're the best... around... nuthin eva gonna keep ya down... um... Sorry, it's a bit late. :)

6. BTW folks, if you don't want to get the tar kicked out of your writing, don't let Kat look at your work! She's brutal! :) Seriously, I have to throw down a HUGE thank you to her for how much time and energy she put into beta reading Mortal Remains.

7. Such are the only words I recognize. :nana

8. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

I Ride:
    Jialing 150 enduro
    I think the author needs a more serious-looking portrait for his bio...

[​IMG]

:p Just kidding. Good luck with your second book.

9. SOoooo when is the get my copy and sign it thing gona happen......Post up a time and date and I'll show......:mrgreen:

10. james1300

Thats his, 'I just screwed-up and sold the Triumph' look!:nana

11. james1300

Jason, get the 'Super Hawk' out and ready for 'Toy's for Tot's' this year!

12. He lies :nana Just kidding!! I actually really enjoyed helping out with it. BTW, if you didn't want to get the tar kicked out of it, you wouldn't have given it to me to look at, just saying. I still can't wait to read the final version!!!! :mfclap:

:thefinge:

13. See what I mean... :evil4:

14. FlyingFinn

I Ride:
    Mo Ped
    sounds like it would make a good lifetime movie ...