Motorcycle Maintenance Meet-Up Sunday 08/26/12

Discussion in 'Westside' started by 2 Wheel DynoWorks, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Well guys it is about time for another one of these great mmu's! Sunday August 26th at my shop in Woodinville!

We'll be starting up around 10am to 4pm

Brian with Fluid Suspension Science ( 253-279-1555 ) will be there doing suspension set ups for $30 or call him if you want to do more like valves/oil/springs.

I, Nels, (425-269-5332) will be there doing base runs for $50 or tunes for $175, contact me to get schedules planned out.

If you have any questions, post up or call one of us, we can take care of most things you need/want to do to your bike, just let us know ahead of time so we can get things in order. Oil, chain, brakes, all no problem. If you want to buy oil/filters from me, post up here so i can make sure to have them ordered and in stock for you.

19500 Woodinville Snohomish Rd
    Woodinville, WA 98072

[map] 19500 Woodinville Snohomish Rd, Woodinville, WA 98072[/map]

#1 2 Wheel DynoWorks, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    Darvax likes this.
  2. Hey man, some things came up so I havent gotten a chance to order a PCV yet. I'll keep in touch.

3. Will there be anything there to change tires? I don't have the equipment.

4. no worries, give me a call when you're ready!

as of yet i do not have tire changing equipment, the balancer or weights, however i do know of some locals who do, so if one of them are willing to bring it, no problem.

5. Damn, if I'm back in town I'll have to come to this. If not, how often do you do this?

Also, for a tune, do I need anything extra, like a power commander, etc? I plan on getting one eventually, but am wondering if it's required to get a great tune done.

6. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    Sweet, I'll start telling some riding friends.

7. Davidian - Give me a call at 425-269-5332 to figure out a time to come by if you can't make the meetup, and yes you will need a power commander for your bike.

Andre - Sounds great!

And don't forget, having your suspension set up is incredibly important and makes a huge difference, so give Brian a call as well!

8. Man I really miss going to these

9. I should be there. Interested in tuning and suspension setup both.

10. The ol' SV's brain could use a looking at.

11. Maybe in if I am back in town. I will be getting back from Oregon around that time....

12. PM sent to Nels I think.

13. I may have to do the tuning and suspension setup at this meetup. I was just speaking to you about tuning the bike this week too so maybe this will be the perfect time to do so.

14. In. Needing some suspension adjustment from Brian.

15. Nels, Is Jared not organizing these anymore?

16. This is coming up soon, two weekends away! Come on out for a fun afternoon, whether you want to actually do anything to your bike or just learn, stop by anyway, even if you gotta drive!

17. I would love to make this one, but it's my birthday that day :drunken:

18. Around what time is this happening?

19. This will be starting up around 10am and wrapping up around 4pm