close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Motorcycle rider crashed on my way home from seaside

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by calmdownbro, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Didn't see the crash but the bike look messed up and I believe the rider was ok.

Wonder if it's anyone from here/

2. Uh, where?

Would this be the reason 217 was a parking lot?

3. 217 is ALWAYS a parking lot. What are you talking about? :scratchea

Main reason why I moved out of the beaverton area was because of how badly jammed up 26 always was, 217 was the 2nd reason since I head south all the time.

4. Feh, not really. Slow yes, literal parking lot? Never. 217 was literally not moving, right around 7:30pm. I hopped off on Allen and took surface roads - it was THAT slow.

26 isn't jammed up so much anymore, since they added the third lane. :D

5. You should always use the 5 "W's" of writing a story.

Who.
    What.
    Where.
    Why.
    and How.

So, the who would be the motorcyclist, the what would be the crash, the where is the location of the crash, the why would be nice to know but may have to wait until the police report is written and how would fall into that was well.

We can't even do a google search on what you gave us because we don't have anything to go on.

6. Dam soccer moms on their phones :angry7:

RIP Bestthreadever, you will be missed.

7. He was riding with an intermittent vibrator.

8. that's 4 "W's":ninja:

Deacon71 likes this.

9. [​IMG]

10. you look like you work out mang...

11. Thread backfire!!!

dayum, didn't mean to be so vague. Somewhere on 26 E, not exactly on the freeway yet but a few minutes before the entrance to Vernonia. idk, that's all i know. if it's someone from here, show yourself! don't be shy.

12. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

13. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

[​IMG]

(Not stolen from Je Fa Fa)

14. I think he meant going eastbound on 26...it gets back up at least 5 miles before the tunnel. Luckily I go westbound when going home and yes that third lane is wonderful!

15. if you're concerned about the rider enough to stop, then maybe post after you do.

if you're only concerned about the rider enough to idly wonder if the rider has logged in to pnwriders at some point in their life...you aren't concerned, and prolly shouldn't post.

16. Yeah, but that's only for those weirdos who live in town but work over here in the 'burbs. I mean, seriously, that's pretty damn weird. Living in the city but working out in the 'burbs? Somebody took their backwards pills!

And smart people know how to avoid all that mess anyway.

17. Oh, yeah? Tell me more.

18. +1