My bike has magic powers!

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by BoseMensch, Aug 24, 2012.

1. It turns me invisible! Had my first "OMG, that idiot is going to hit me!" moment today. Stopped at a red light behind a car, another car behind me, on riverside this morning heading to work. Our light turns green and the line proceeds through the light. Some idiot in a "free candy" panel van figures he'll just make his right hand turn and merge between the car in front of me and the one behind me. Glad I had my head on a swivel or I'd have gotten dinged up a bit. Too bad I couldn't kick his door as it missed me by about a foot...

At any rate, I'm thinking that with my new invisibility powers, I could just ride into the Victoria's Secret model changing room and hang out a bit... Any suggestions on how to use my newfound magic power? 8)

2. Bank vault?

3. welcome to the world and reason I try not to ride anywhere near downtown.
    On a less Felonious note...
    Nude beach wo/ having to get Naked.

4. Blues Brothers

Blues Brothers Mr. Pickles

Triple digits

5. Well, I wouldn't ride downtown either, but that's where my job is and I don't want to miss any minute of riding in the short season we get here.

6. FireDave

FireDave Banned Camp

If he can't see you . . . why not take some side-cutters to his valve stems while he's stopped at a light?