My new baby

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by RickyBobby69, Aug 26, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Almost cried when I sold my F4i... but drove all the way up to Bellingham to get my new baby. She's got 8700 miles, a 01 cbr929. I think I'm in love!

:love3:

2. Looks good! Its the fast color too!

3. Congrats! :mrgreen:

Derick

#3 smokedu, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  4. Thanks. I am probably gonna get it painted this winter

5. BusaDave

I Ride:
    2015 CBR1000RR Repsol SP
  6. Im thinking metallic sunset orange and polished aluminum wheels to match the frame!!??!!

7. I know a guy if you dont already have someone to do it.

8. Very cool. congrats! 01 with 8200 miles?!?! The thing is pretty much new milage wise, that's great!

9. What would your guy charge....and ya. It was a rare find. You don't even wanna know the price i got this beauty for! !!

10. I will ask him. How many parts are there?

11. Nice ride! Congrats on the purchase.

12. Thanks. I may look into that guy. I have someone in mind...but will do whatever is most cost affective. And as far as the bike...ya...you dont wanna know what i paid for it. Lol.

13. I thought Tiff said you were getting a 954. Change of heart?

14. I was getting a 954. Today supposedly. This was a better price. Way lower miles.

15. Congrats!!

16. Its a great looking bike... but you need to do something with that pipe lol.

17. Oh no doubt ...something will be done about that. Its just a slip on. Ill fix it when i have the time and money. At least its not stock

18. Thanks. Shes a lot of fun

19. Daves929

Daves929 Bike Whore

Wow, that is low miles!

My 929 had 7K on it when I bought it used.....in 2003!!

That's impressive!

And yeah, if you take care of it and don't beat the hell out of the redline, that motor will last you for countless trouble free miles!