close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Naked Riders

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by Grizzly6, May 22, 2009.

1. I don't see to many other naked bikes around. Any other naked bike riders interested in getting together for a ride sometime? Post up if your are out there.

2. I don't ride naked, but really don't want to see a naked dude on a bike! But if the rider happens to be female then that is another story!crackup:

3. Naked here....

I happened to see another naked rider the other day on a ride along the hood canal, we are few and far between, that's for sure.

4. Is an FZ6 naked enough for you? There are 4 or 5 of us on here, but we're mostly up around Seattle in various locations.

5. Is my Hyper naked or just another category it does not fall into?:scratchea

6. I has a bastard almost-naked Gixxer, but my proper streetfighter got balled up and needs alot of parts now.

[​IMG]

7. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

Pinball fookerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "kaw, in da side pocket"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwhahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

8. I ride a naked buell firebolt..... Naked...:thefinge:

9. When you trade in your bike?

10. About a year ago.

11. Naked enough for me.

"Is an FZ6 naked enough for you? There are 4 or 5 of us on here, but we're mostly up around Seattle in various locations."

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."

Works for me

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  12. We have a group for naked bikes

13. Anyone riding? me and noise are up in oly right now.. looking for a ride..

14. I like naked..........Wiminz!!!!!!!

I might ride naked depending on the weather:scared:scared

15. Nvm I read the wrong name. I saw Yelm and assumed you were the other Grizzly, haha.

16. Hows this?

[​IMG]

I don't mind riding naked, but I have to wear socks so I have somewhere to put my license.:evil4:

I'm in S Hill Puyallup

17. I'm a naked rider....just a little too far south! nice bikes though!!

18. Let me know when you do.

19. Ride naked~ It puts color on your cheeks . :oops: