Neah Bay sept 9 Oh Ya!!!!

Discussion in 'Bellingham' started by Arnbo, Sep 3, 2012.

1. After the Cascade Loop Amy and I are heading for 112
    Our favorite ride in the state.Too bad CoastiePete Pete and Candy blue
    Aka /Sandy were not still around.all riders are welcome to tag along this will be a
    Mellow ,Kicked up in spots type ride.If you have never been ,You will not regret
    Coming:mrgreen:
    Meetup @ Sehome Starbucks7am
    More info as the week goes
    Make plans now or your loss:mrgreen::ninja:

2. k4xbeemer

I Ride:
    S1000RR, K1200GT, DR650, Wideglide
    I rode around the peninnsula last weekend and took in 112 & 113 back to 101.

101 and 112 were in good shape, but you should know that 113 was recently chip-sealed and there was still some loose gravel in the center and edges. I have no idea how far down 113 was worked on. Just saying. Hope your ride is a good one.

3. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Expletive
    Expletive
    Expletive
    Expletive
    Expletive
    Expletive

Rant over. I miss twisties. Bad.

4. Texasl

Texasl Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
    Want me to get a Go Pro and send you some pictures? :nana

Truly is a bummer. I looked around on Google Maps at your neighborhood, and it looks to me like it is two tanks of fuel just to get to some so-so roads.

Are you sure you can't get a hardship transfer?

5. about what time will that put you going through port angeles??? i would love to join up on this one!!!

6. Lol, i have that road permanently burned into my memory, but thanks. Trust me, I'm not so happy at this job. Location great, weather good for summer, crew is great, boats are in great shape, job is easy. but the work environment is ROUGH. there is some serious issues with this command. I miss the camaraderie over there. We don't even have a FORUM :scratchea:scratchea:scratchea . So i just hang out here, lol.

They know where the park n ride is right on 101, by the 112 intersection. that has historically been the meet up. or the Shell on Fairmount for go-go juice.

Damn i miss 112. And i knew i would.

7. Texasl

Texasl Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    Really? Did you ever slow down enough to not get a doppler shift on the trees? You do know that they're actually green, right? crackup:

8. Lol. I said i know the ROAD. but i would easily get lost if i stopped to look around.

What was most interesting was how the pavement changed every year. the low spots got worse, the chip seal got smooth, and the potholes got filled, new pavement, new road sections completely from washouts, all the spots where people wrecked.......... I know it all:thefinge:

I'm most bummed i wasn't able to spend more time on the triumph out there. riding this bike is stupid fun. WAAAAAAY easier for me to ride fast.

9. Texasl

Texasl Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    Amazing what happens when you raise the bars up a bit and give yourself a bit of leverage. :mrgreen:

10. Exactly! And the torque.........oh the torque...........

11. Watchmaker

I Ride:
    Imperial Walker
    so is this ride good for slow bikes???...or should I bring my Ninja 250?....and about what time will I be getting home?????10:30 pm again??????:stir:

12. Slow,fast bring what you want.And it is a long ride,Not for the weak:thefinge:

13. 50/50 in

14. as much as I love that ride I think it's my weekend to pull the 'out on the boat' card.

15. I hear you Josh, I will be out Saturday boating and then riding again
    Sunday unless the weather cashes in and we will bag it.:devil:

16. Wife has already set me up for a car cruise this weekend, I'll try not to squash y'all.

17. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    Ill be doing a Group ride from the edmonds ferry to Hurricane ridge so maybe our groups might bump into each other. Not sure what ferry time we are taking. Either one of the 7 o clock ones.

SORRY, iM BEING a rA-TARDED Some one brought to my attention the date. I was off.

Never mind

#17 Andre 1000, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  18. Is this still going down? If so I am in!

19. Sorry mechanical problems took out
    The ride.Bike to Powersports:angry7: